Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Tricks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McPuffer, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Yeah, we've all seen them. The mushroom cloud, The waterfall (french inhale), The O Rings, ect. Can anybody explain how to do these or have a video tut on how to? I can already do the french inhale really well.

2. They're all incredibly easy to master... But very hard to explain. Just play around with it, eventually you'll be doin all kinds of shit.

3. For the "mushroom cloud" like you said, ghost, bubble or whatever you wanna call it:

1. draw the smoke into your mouth but don't inhale.
    2. Shape your mouth into an o or oval and slowly push the smoke out.
    3. suck the rest of the smoke back in through your mouth.

From my experience a cool lucking ghost hit can really only happen if there is no wind. So being indoors is pretty important.

For smoke rings draw smoke into your mouth, shape your mouth to an o shape, and push small amounts of smoke out at a time.

There are tons of vids you can look up. But yeah, you might wanna try these with tobacco as to not waste good herb:) (smoke rings especially are pretty pointless with weed)

practice makes perfect:wave:

4. Ok, thank you!

5. Only one i can do is the irish waterfall (french inhale) and i have it pretty locked down