Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Tricks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Draaaaag, May 24, 2012.

1. Smoke tricks are the shit haaa. Nothing's better than smoking a fat hand rolled J and doing smoke tricks with your friends for a half hour. But, I'm looking for some new tricks to do.

So my question to you is, what different ones do you know that aren't listed?

Ones I already know:

French Inhale/Reverse Waterfall
    O's/Ring's
    Ghost/Kill/Cloud Hit
    Ghost through O
    O through O
    Ghost/French At the same time
    Ghost/O/French at the same time
    "The Dragon" (not really known)

2. id rather keep all the smoke in, and be higher. that smoke is up in smoke when you do that. haha

3. Smoke tricks are for 13-year-olds and hookah bars... Be mature about your hobby or people won't take it seriously

4. Why is that being immature?

Just because I throw a baseball at a brick wall doesnt mean people wont take me seriously when I say I wanna try out for the baseball team. Quit bein a dick about it.

5. Bud's not for smoke tricks, hookah is...except for frenching a big cloud when you're chiefin a blunt like a G lol

6. Let the smoke (uninhaled) fall out of your mouth onto a cd case. Once It covers the whole case suck it all in.

Looks like a smoke waterfall!

7. That's like saying we shouldn't have any branded pariphinallia :confused:

Or entertaining strain names... Or many other things.

Edit: 200th post yes!

8. [quote name='"impossibilitys"']Smoke tricks are for 13-year-olds and hookah bars... Be mature about your hobby or people won't take it seriously[/QUOTE]

I jack off allot, is that to say I'm not good at sex? If you're not having fun, what's the point?

9. I don't mean to flam you but come on, trick are fun sometime
    and there are some of us who ONLY smoke weed, meaning it's the only thing that we'll be blowing.

my favorite trick is to have a cold drink in a cup in my hand, and than take a hit in my mouth and then let it out in the cup slowly, the smoke will settle down like a fluid because of the cold cup/drink in cup, wait for a while just enjoying how it looks, and some smoke will melt in the drink too, making a thin screen over it, and you can take the hit again from the cup, or pass it to someone who likes smooth hits (girlfriend :rolleyes: ) and then even the drink will taste funny because of the dissolved smoke.

I invented this shit myself while high, maybe someone somewhere did it before me, but I didn't see anyone do it before ...:smoke:

10. You sir, are being incredibly immature. To flame someone for smoke tricks is kind of sad. Why do we smoke? We smoke for fun sometimes it is also fun to perform smoke tricks with the remainder of the smoke that is in your lungs.

@ op I can do smoke rings.

11. [quote name='"impossibilitys"']Smoke tricks are for 13-year-olds and hookah bars... Be mature about your hobby or people won't take it seriously[/quote]

I actually own a hookah, I just never use it because I hate tobacco. You need to chill out and do whatever you do, not hate on others just cause they do shit differently.

12. I only do smoke rings but only because it helps me hold the hit in longer then just blowing all the smoke out at once.

13. People don't take you seriously, but if you knew some tricks it might help. :smoke:

14. I can do most of those, except damn rings.
    :mad:
    I try and try, but no success.
    /:

15. I love ghost's when I smoke blunts, and I french inhale automatically when I smoke out of a dry pipe, don't even think about it really just an impulse!

16. [quote name='"Dankfoshooo"']I can do most of those, except damn rings.
    :mad:
    I try and try, but no success.
    /:[/quote]

Try snapping your jaw up quickly but not all the way. You'll get it eventually, and "practicing" isn't bad since you'll be high as hell anyways haha

17. [quote name='"Draaaaag"']

Try snapping your jaw up quickly but not all the way. You'll get it eventually, and "practicing" isn't bad since you'll be high as hell anyways haha[/quote]

Haha yeah, it could be the fact I'm already fucked up by the time I decide to start "practicing."
    :smoke:

18. [quote name='"jawmbii"']I love ghost's when I smoke blunts, and I french inhale automatically when I smoke out of a dry pipe, don't even think about it really just an impulse![/quote]

Damn, me too except I smoke king size papers way more than blunts. I HATE tobacco lol, no matter what form.

19. I love king sized papers too! Cones are nice and smooth smoke
    I can't stomach cig's, but I can smoke blunts all day..
    must be that dank:smoke:

20. french inhale has pretty much became a habit for me lol

i can also do rings and ive tried the dragon but its pretty hard