Smoke tricks with a girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sugarroach, May 7, 2013.

1. Sup, I just started hanging out with this girl last week and the last date we had ended up with us making out on a bridge drunk and high as fuck at 4am :D So, I'm not worried about the physical/psychological chemistry between us hahah And, she and I are huge potheads, but I never smoked with a girl I could have the opportunity to fuck before so I was just wondering if you guys knew some sexy smoke tricks to do with a girl, like blowing the smoke while kissing,etc

2. tell her to try the 'urethra eureka'

3. You could shotgun a J

4. Other than that ?

5. smoke tricks instead of sex. just smoke a blunt and fuck her silly

6. blow rings at her pussy? i dunno man

7. this.

this all the way bro

8. Pack weed In her twat and take your hit through her asshole

9. that's too creative. u have a sick mind. might work though lol

10. Tell her to hit the blunt with her vagina. Just make shure she dosnt n*gga lip it.

11. blow a ring into her asshole

12. then if she queefs its a shotgun. lmao

13. You dumb ass, you pack the weed in her ass and hit from the twat.

Noob smokers these days...

14. Thank y'all, ill cut my dick open, put the lighted joint in it, reassemble my
    cock and cum smoke in her asshole !

15. Inhale and tell her to open her mouth. Blow it in. Congrats. Now fuck her.

16. The only one that's worth while is the shotgun where you put the blunt backwards in your mouth and blow the smoke in her mouth. Shotguns where you take a hit then blow it in their mouth are pointless.

That or smoke let her smoke a blunt while you eat her out then you smoke one while she sucks your dick.

My $.02

17. Toke a blunt do tricks then sex or maybe for each puff u loose a article or clothes Iono lol

18. light her pussy hair

19. Tell her thc comes out your duck if she sucks it