Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke to Sleep

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420Hazo, May 31, 2009.

1. Im in film school and i would say that about 60% of my videos iv made have come from ideas from after waking up from a smoke session the night before. Its crazy stuff.

2. whats a good strain 2 fallasleep 2 sumthin that just makes u sleep

3. skunk #1
    white rhino strains
    blueberry
    afghani
    granddaddy purp

all these put me out real good. i smoke half a bowl during the day to keep me relaxed without giving myself a headache from trying to ignore my high too much. then a full bowl at night after i shower and eat.

4. I have to have a bowl before I hit the bed or I won't be able to fall asleep. It's a problem because I believe our bodies become dependent on that bowl to fall asleep. If you do it for a prolonged period of time, when you stop you won't be able to sleep properly.. Oh well, jus gotta keep smokin! :smoking:

5. If I can't sleep but I should be, I think I'd try it. I don't to do it often because I wake up groggy when i go to bed high and miss out on R.E.M. sleep, so I feel mentally dull.

6. i always pack a bowl before i retire for the night

7. I too ususally smoke before I got to sleep. It is one of the few things that helps my insomnia. Sleeping pills and drugs like that creap me out so I just avoide them. A few nice pinch hits and some good music and im gtg for the night.

8. I smoke before bed all the time. I usually start smoking around 10pm and pass out around 1 am

9. yeah i do this quite a bit and i'd have to say it's is a very relaxing sleep

10. of course dude, i cant sleep very well without it. sleeping high is the best:smoking:

11. i do it all the time.
    i just pack a few bowls, play some xbox and maybe come on this website until im tired and then crash :)

12. #52 Greenbudlover, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009

Yea , As a mater of fact i smoke to help me sleep , i cant fall asleep )_x ive been outta green for a few days now and i cant sleep =[, And when u wake up u feeel sooo rejuvinated

13. I haven't done it in a while, but I think I'll go try it now! It's 3:45 am and I'm still awake!

14. Deffinatley. I should probably do it more often since I can never sleep. But I always like smoking late and then falling asleep right before the comedown anyway, its always a good sleep and in the morning I feel great. :hello:

15. I normally only go to sleep after smoking a little. I suffer from insomnia also so it tends to equal out.

16. Yeah, that happens to me all the time. The whole reason I actually started smoking frequently was because I never fall asleep. I've been on a t-break and look what happens, I just flat out didn't go to sleep last night and ended up posting here all night. Kinda boring, but even a week or so off really helps on the wallet so I'll take a little insomnia if I have to.

17. sometimes i cant fall asleep without weed

18. I try to do that most days, but if I don't I just lose about an hour of sleep.

19. Don't turn this into a habit. I can't sleep now if I don't blaze at night.

20. I smoke like an hour before I sleep last night I smoked mad kief like 2 hrs be4 and I was still ripped when I went to bed .