Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke to Sleep

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420Hazo, May 31, 2009.

1. If I have a hard time going to sleep, but I don't want to get a dependancy like some people on here. Would hate laying in my bed for 5 hours unable to go to sleep, however I love smoking at night and doing stuff.

2. I usually just smoke a hour or so before I go to bed to so I can enjoy the initial high. But a night without ganja is a night I have to take a sleep aid to fall asleep. :smoking:

3. Ive been smokin before I go to sleep for as long as I can remember and I remember there was a time wen I used to say the same thing, but by the time I stopped, I was so used to doing it that it becane difficult to sleep without smoking a lil joint.(we dont smoke bongs/pipes in da islands)

4. I can't fall asleep when I'm high, only on the comedown. I always smoke at night and chill on the high for a while, then crash when I'm coming down.

5. Oh yeah my husband and I call this being "bowled over" and it usually just leads to smoking more bowls in the morning if we have nothing to do that day.

6. All the time. Im prescribed medical marijuana specifically for insomnia. Some Grade A kush before bed and Im good.

7. I use it almost every night and have for about a year to get to sleep. I will tell you that you get minor restlessness for the first couple days if you have a t-break or just run dry. I only notice a minor difference from my usual insomnia.

good thing about natural sleep aids

8. Every single night

2 choices for me...

roll around for 2-3 hours...or smoke a bowl and pass out within 25 minutes...

9. I do it quite often. Sometimes I do it about an hour before bed to enjoy the high a bit and then lay down and instantly pass out, sometimes still clothed with the light on.

10. i have done it but try not to as the fact you can really "enjoy" the whole high if you are asleep, on the other hand, i have an awesome bed and awesome pillows and shit so it does make it way easier to fall asleep, just dont get dependent

11. Weed keeps me up for some reason unless I'm drinking.

12. I do this all the time i smoke like a chillum pack

13. I'm one that feels I'm not wasting my high. It if leads to a comfortable night's sleep, one where the bed is the comfiest thing in the world when high, it's a worthy reason to get stoned.

14. i smoke daily and two or three times a day (low #) so i don't have a problem getting to sleep. by the time i go too bed i'm on the way down so i go right out.

then i sleep about 6 hours (if i'm lucky) and i'm awake again. no residuals from the stone the night before. my first and second bowl energize me (morning and noon) but that one at the end of the day after dinner, that one slows me down

throw a beer in that mix after work and i sleep like winter bear. sleep right through thunder and lightning storms and never hear them. i get a nice deep sleep.

15. Weed beats Nyquil any night

16. I never smoke miniscule amount of weed so I'm usually really high and energetic. but during the comedown...Bomb ass sleep :p
    Whenever I'm high, I'm at a friends house im not suppsed to be at, and I have to worry about their parents catching me taking a litle nap that I can't sleep :/

17. everynight i have buds, i find it very hard to have a regular sleep scheduel when i dont

18. true that.... i have trouble going to sleep now. last school year i smoked some shit called "F14" to sleep for the entire last semester....... its gotten realy hard to sleep normaly now..... :(

19. i need to know what is a good strain to just make me sleepy. most of the time when i smoke dank it makes me more awake and alert but when i smoke sum really low grade rag weed it puts me right out i was just wondering if theirs a good strain i can grow that will do what the garbage weed does.................. without the garbage

20. Didn't smoke myself to bed tonight, instead just stayed up. It's going to be a long Thursday. I'm probably going to go hit the pipe; if I didn't sleep last night it won't be a wake and bake, I guess.