Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Tiny Amounts Of Weed Every Day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LemmeLightThat4U, May 14, 2014.

1. I like to keep my tolerance low but also enjoy a nice high.

Will smoking every night, TINY amounts, build a tolerance? Or will it only build a tolerance for small tokes?

2. #2 fallen in smoke, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    it shouldnt if only you keep smoking more than that amount you smoke. 

3. It will probably build some sort of tolerance for small smokes.

At least it's not as bad as smoking 5 grams a day, building a tolerance that requires gram to the face.

4. If you smoke a little bit every day, your body is eventually going to tolerate a little bit every day. You'll eventually, inevitably need more to get high.

Might as well start master rippin' the bongs, bro.

5. #5 Headphones, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    You have two choices really. You can not smoke everyday, and smoke plenty each time you do. That way every time you have a very good high that could be marked as an experience. Orrrr... You can smoke everyday, and perpetually have to smoke more and more to achieve the same effect, sooner or later moving on to vapes, edibles, tinctures, etc.

Edit: oh but to answer your question. Smoking tiny amounts everyday will inevitably be a waste. I know because ive tried to ration it like that. All you will get is a little high, every night, slowly using your weed to half potential until you need more, and STILL develop a tolerance. Its better to get really high and enjoy it, every couple of days, then kinda high every day. If youre using it recreationally. Anyone who chooses a little everyday instead of just enjoying what you have has serious fiending issues.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes. If you really want to keep your tolerance down, only smoke once a week. Maybe two consecutive days.

7. I do this myself. I have been smoking every day (in the evenings) for months with out having to take a t-break and by using small increments of pot. The best part of this method is being able to get reealllly baked everyday. Stay faded :smoking:

8. or you could smoke however much it takes for you to get to a high you enjoy? stop overthinking it and just enjoy it for what it is

🌞

9. I smoke smaller amounts in comparison to most daily tokers. Eventually a "small amount" will need to be twice as much, which depending on your definition of a small amount, could still very well be a small amount. If you take a tolerance break for a week every few weeks that would keep your tolerance lower than it would be smoking consecutively everyday otherwise.

10. I don't know about other people, but starting with zero tolerance, one hit is enough to get me into a trippy high for around 2 hours, two hits to be faded.

11. It help massively to keep tolerance low imo. If I smoke fat blunts everyday my tolerance shoots up. But if I stick to small amount per day I get nicely high every time.

12. smoking a small amount to get a light high will raise your tolerance much slower than smoking a lot everyday. If your current tolerance is low I think it's a good idea to toke lightly.

To me, weed is more than just a recreational "lets get as high as possible" drug.

A low dose of cannabis is a great medecine while being mildly recreational. Plus the times you will smoke a lot you will get so high the experience will be meaningful.  :hippie:

13. #13 Jesse Botwin, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    Everytime you use a drug of any sort (Caffine included) Your tolerance levels will increase. Slowly, or gradually, it will rise until you take a tolerance break and let it die down.

Say you smoke 1/4 a gram a day (Which is already anything), eventually you will stop feeling it. Maybe even as fast as a few days.

For a regular or moderate smoker, 1/4 gram will do nothing. If you really want to do small amounts daily, I'd recommend taking a long T-Break first. 

That's just my 2 cents :smoke:

14. I smoke 6 days a week and use about .3 of a gram each time . I get pretty baked every time but not faded. I've been doing this for about 6 months and my tolerance hasn't played a big enough factor to increase my consumption.

15. if ur at tht level then start dabbin. i got on that level after i started dabbing i can smoke 5 blunts in a roll nd feel the same. 

16. That's what I do. Every night or every other night before bed I smoke a small bowl just to get a nice high going, and I still haven't built a tolerance (only been smoking for a few months.) And if I'm in the mood to get higher than usual, I'll take a couple days off before hand then I'll smoke a full bowl or 2 and maybe have an edible (only 30-50 mg) and I'll be feeling really good lol. Then after I'll take another couple days off and go back to my usual amount. Hasn't failed me yet and Kees my tolerance low :)

17. The only way NOT to build tolerance is to smoke once a week. But yeah the less you smoke at once and in a day the slower it goes up. If you do what you say and then take a break for a week every ouple months you will get the most out of it I guess.