Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke then drink or drink then smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DragonSmoker, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Blades, I have a question for you guys. tomorrow I'm going to get cross faded for the first time, (not a noob smoker, just don't drink much) should I drink then smoke or smoke then drink?

2. Usually ill smoke first then chill with a couple brews. I like smoking sober, get high, then drunk

3. Me personally if I know I will be drinking then I will wait until the alcohol kicks in before I smoke. Normally if I smoke and then drink I just want to go to sleep.

4. How do I avoid getting the spins.

5. Def drink then smoke for me, cuz whenever i get drunk i needa smoke maaaaad bud! LOVE IT!

6. drink lots of water and eat beforehand!

7. Smoke, then drink.

8. i'm pretty sure the rule is to smoke when you're already drunk so the alcohol doesn't overpower your high. just make sure to keep them both in moderation, or if anything, smoke more. i honestly prefer a buzz with alcohol because it somewhat numbs the potential anxiety that can come with being really stoned

9. [quote name='"DragonSmoker"']How do I avoid getting the spins.[/quote]

If you're trying to avoid the spins , smoke first is the best bet. But I like to get fucked up. I get drunk first and then smoke. See the thing about smoking first is that you don't get full effects of both drugs at once. This is the case bc getting drunk takes a little while, and you get the effects of weed almost instantly. By the time im drunk I'm already coming down and just get sleepy

10. Smoke then drink. The other way can lead to spins and horrible hangovers if you're getting drunk. If its just a drink or two it doesn't really matter.

11. I don't really look to get trashed anymore, so I drink 2 or 3 then smoke. It leaves me with a nice buzz.:smoke:

12. smoke then sleep

13. Were planning on getting shitfaced, tequila and good weed. In combination are the drugs stronger? I have a decent tolerance to weed and smoke a quarter a week but none to alcohol, I don't drink much.

14. Drinking a lot, then smoking a lot can really fuck you up. If you smoke, then start drinking, going for a spliff every now and then, you'll maintain a nice, energetic high.

15. I smoke a lot and don't drink much and drinking after smoking usually makes me feel sick. But the other way around I love. I think you should smoke later because that's what you have the highest tolerance to. That tequila will feel a lot stronger if you're already stoned

16. smoke first, drink after. otherwise you run the risk of getting the spins which are no fun at all. spent the whole night barfing and dizzy

17. 1. Smoke
    2. Drink
    3. Just rinse and repeat

18. So smoke then drink to get fucked up the most?

19. Usually I end up smoking first but that because I'm always smoking lol but I honestly don't think it matters because I do both all night

20. I like to get the head change when. buzzing so drink then smoke