Smoke taste out a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlackProphet, Jan 31, 2018.

1. I have been smoking weed a lot lately and i’m In need of a recipe or collection of tips on how to use a regular bong and other ingreidients to make the smoke taste great.

Does anyone know how to make the smoke taste great when you smoke?

I was thinking of getting an eye mold 2.0 ( Eyce Beaker ) which is a bong made out of ice you can make at home, fruits , and liquid other than water together and see if the taste of the smoke would be better.

Does anyone know how to make smoke taste good or great or just better?

Does any one know how to do this with a bong or other accessories?

If so please post full details of your technique.

2. keep it clean + good weed + small one-hits. i've seen people put a starburst on their water, it gives a good taste to the hit but scientifically you are losing thc to the sugar in the water since it binds, or something similar to that

• Like Like x 2
  3. Keeping your bong clean is one the biggest factors to how it tastes. I have seen those silicon ice bong moulds and honestly I want one but couldn’t tell you how good they are.
    Sometimes I put blue Fanta in my bong and then clean it out real good after.

4. Is there any fruit vegetable liquid or other that improves the smoke?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. no, warm water will make it much much smoother tho. and don't torch it too much, a light tap from the lighter lets it burn just right, if you keep the lighter on it all you get is harsh smoke and burnt off actives

6. You can clean it with hot water and remove its odor.

Eliquids ·

7. The cleanliness of your bong affects its taste. So time to do some cleaning. All you need is hot water salt and rubbing alcohol. Just pour that mixture into the bong and shake it carefully the mixture will take off all the resin and once it's all clean pour out the cleaning mix then rinse with hot water to get all the salt out. Then fill with cold water to your preference then load a bowl and smoke it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 1. Smoke will NEVER taste great.
    2. Buy a vaporizer.

9. some top shelf will taste pretty good on a bong, if you take small-ish hits and just tap the lighter. also vapes don't give you the same high

10. Some flavor comes through but very little mostly taste like smoke and ash.
    And yes vaporizers don’t produce the same high. You get a more efficient, better high without the byproducts of combustion.

• Disagree Disagree x 1