Smoke&Study?

Discussion in 'General' started by zubzero9090, Jul 24, 2010.

1. #1 zubzero9090, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    Hi guys, (first thread) i just had a quick question for those who are still in school or college etc.
    The title pretty much explains it, do/have YOU smoke before, during or after you study or are working on essays and stuff? And if so what can you tell us about it? Did it help or not?
    If you have anything else to add then please do.

Additionally, if you do smoke and study, what type of herb works best for you?

I'm asking simply out of curiosity, I haven't tried it because I don't smoke at home.
    In any case I'm interested to hear everyone's response.

2. I do it all the time, but not every time. I dunno if it really makes a difference, probably not. I don't do it because it will make a difference, its just sometimes I wanna sit on the couch, torch a bowl, and then study.

3. I try to avoid smoking when I study, just to be safe. Though on a side note, I thought trigonometry to a friend when we were both high.

4. It helps me to just smoke like one bowl or somthing small. but when I smoke alot I just get lazy.

5. Worst. Idea. Ever. Why would you study while on a substance that reduces your short term memory? Plus, if I'm going to get high, I want to enjoy myself, not study.

6. I never do. Because if I need to study and I smoke I just say" fuck studying i wanna listen to music"

So it never works out. I study sober. smoke after:smoking:

7. I don't study high. Essays are a little different, I'm a history major so it involves some weird thinking when coming up with theories about why something happened or didn't happen.

8. I got to class high and study/do homework high and I have straight A's.

And I like Puppies.

9. cant even do it...im either extremely focused or way too high to study so its kind of a gamble..

10. Well so far it seems that more people don't like to, but you do like puppies =)
    So far thank you and keep it coming

11. Fuck that. More often than not I forgot just about everything I did when I'm high. Not only that but I just don't think I'd have the self discipline to do something so boring when I could be doing so many other things enjoying my high.

So no, I don't think smoking goes hand in hand with studying. Save the high for something that'll make you more productive.

12. I like to vaporize while brainstorming, but for actual studying or proofreading or something, not a chance.

13. I got a 3.5 the semester I smoked the most. So I suppose it works out for me. I analyze what I study more when I'm high.

14. :confused:Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the American system so I don't know if thats good or bad :(

15. 3.5 out of 4 isn't too bad.