Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke stems

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Oct 28, 2006.

1. im search my house for weed/stems. nice

2. nah i would never smoke stems only bud

3. lol, I'mve done that outta desperation before.. it don't do much, they burn mad quick

4. Don't smoke stems, save them and make tea.

5. Tea,kief,hash,cannabutter,edible products...the possibilities are endless.
    Don't bother smoking those nasty,harsh things...put them to use!

6. smoking stems hurts my head.

7. I heard that cannabis doesn't mis with water, so tea is just a waste of stems.

8. hell no i never smoke stems but i chew them

9. I once told someone that smoking stems gives you face cancer. Sure tought that mother fucker, he was scared shitless.

So don't smoke stems.

I always chew on my stems and then spit the stemmy spit-balls at 5.0, because the 5.0 sucks balls. And it's not as if they're normal balls either... the 5.0 sucks on some seriously herpe infected balls. Oh yeah. Fuck the 5.0.

10. Use isopropyl or butane to extract the THC.
    Male stems are particularly juicy.

-mu

11. I always just vaporize stems. It works great

12. stick them in a bottle of vodka, and everyday add more stems from your last soke and shake the bottle. every morning and night and whenever you can, shake the bottle. next weekend drink it and get watsed! trust me it works.
    Also a few skittles makes it taste better and gives a kinda small sugar high