Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Spots in Southern California?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackietheripper, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

Me and my buddies have been searching high and low for a chill spot to toke at night and yeah we have found a couple okay spots, but they are mostly in the city and we have to be on high alert for the pigs all the time. So being tired of the paranoia and shady spots do any of you know a secluded place to kick it? We're around Montebello/ Pico Rivera area and if it's a mission to get to the spot we are down!!! Also any cool places to hotbox would be nice too.

Please and Thank you
    :wave:  :wave:  :smoke:

Happy Toking 

2. Im like one city over from you, I knew a sick spot in the whittier hills although at night its pitch black and theres like mountain lions n shit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Also another chill spot, but this can be considered wrong I guess but in Rose Hills cemetary the main one right by rio hondo theres these family grave sights at the top and a few of them are empty (no graves) but its like a little outsidr room with 3 walls and a dope view of LA and shit. I smoked here last friday the 13 lol creeepy.

4. "SB420 bars marijuana smoking in no smoking zones, within 1000 feet of a school or youth center except in private residences; on school buses, in a motor vehicle that is being operated, or while operating a boat."

Technically, you're allowed to smoke everywhere else, except on federal land. But be prepared to brandish a state issued card or face possible repercussions.

http://www.canorml.org/medical-marijuana/patients-guide-to-california-law

5. Im in azusa you could probably find a place in whittier narrows or under a bridge in rosemead off rosemead blvd called the blue lagoon

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Also el dorado park in lakewood is huge but i t hink
    Its closed down
    Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ohh yea also in the riverbed right there in between whittier and pico on whittier blvd theres a little island thing thats coverd by trees its chill af but it obviously has to be dry

8. Haha yea we used to blaze there all the time!! It is so easy to party at the riverbed

9. #9 Old School Smoker, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    I ride my bike down the riverbed trail to whittier narrows and blaze up there. I even blaze on the trail because it would take forever for cops to get there lol.

Hey, we should all get together and have a sesh. IDK if that against forum rules to ask about that or not. If it is, then forget it.