Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke spliff ( joint with tobacco ) without getting dizzy ? :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by drizzlefoshizzle, Oct 28, 2014.

1. So , ive been starting smoking cigarettes half a year ago . I smoke like 1 package in 2 weeks ! My brand of choice is a marlboro or marlboro gold ( mostly gold ) ! Every time i smoke i feel like the tobacco high ! My first time smoking i felt dizzy but not that horrible ! But stil after a half year i feel the nicotine high ! So , ive smoked like maybe now 7 joint in the past weeks but the problem is , i get fucking dizzy ! I feel sweaty and when i puke i feel better ! But when i smoke pure i feel like high ! The funny thing is , if i smoke a spliff with freinds ( mostly take like 3 hits ) i feel high but when i smoke alone or with 1 person i feel dizzy ! Is there a way to stil smoke a spliff without getting dizzy ? Ps : i roll my spliffs with marlboro gold but stil i get dizzy :,(

Sorry for english ;)

2. well i'm not going to lecture you on why tobacco is horrible for you to smoke,

but I will say this: you're mixing 1 good herb, 1 bad herb, and paper. think about it.

if you really want a spliff experience without the cigarette, you could always roll a

blunt.

3. I would stop , but u got maybe to understand if u go out with a homie or u get free spliff ( i live in germany there a rolled with tobacco ) u want to smoke :)

4. #4 The Nickatina, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Just roll a joint w/o tobacco and smoke a cig after if spliffs make you too dizzy.

Or take only a couple drags off the spliff each session

5. If I ever roll with tobacco I usually have pure for 80% of the joint and then straight batch for the filter, then once you hit the batch just toss your roach. 

I mean if spliffs make you puke then why smoke them.

6. I just want to smoke spliff because weed is fucking expensive in germany and maybe there is a way to smoke without getting dizzy ! I heard something like for roast your cigarette , does that help ?

7. then smoke less lol I can't believe you are even asking this question 

8. ya just smoke less.  Or just roll a pure joint, only smoke 1/3 or half of it.  Put it out and light your cig separately. I find smoking tobacco that way more enjoyable.

I think the fact that the tobacco is "unfiltered" is partly to blame, especially if you have a low tolerance for tobacco.  With a normal cig, the filter makes it harder to drag and therefore you inhale less smoke at once.  With unfiltered spliffs, the tobacco moves into your lungs with much less resistance and in much higher volumes, thus you're taking in more nicotine at once then you are with a normal cig.

9. only put like 1/4 of the cig in and about .6 bud

10. it sounds like you don't like the nicotine buzz, why are you spliffing your joints?
    you can try buying good tobacco like bali shag

11. you get dizzy cuz your body isnt used to the niccotine! if you smoke a pack a day you wont feel dizzy

12. Don't do what makes you ill

13. I used to mix tobbaco with weed when I was a tobacco smoker. But it has pass good months that I tottally stop with tobacco and now only weed burns around here

14. I mix tobacco in my joint's,because it helps burn the weed evenly.