Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke so much that..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by South, Feb 7, 2010.

1. ..the next day you wake up and still feel high. But it's almost better than the feeling from the night before because you're still high but not drowsy because you just slept. Ever happen to you?

2. Afterglow..

Used to happen to me back in my noob days
    :rolleyes:

3. i got that back when i first started too, i remember always being super relaxed and how awesome it was

4. Yes this happened to me just last week! We had a snow day in the middle of the week so I blazed up 3-4 that day (usually on do it on the weekends) and the next day at school I felt buzzed. It was pretty great :D

5. If i smoke a lot then yea i feel foggy the day after.

6. I'm feeling it right now after a massively stoned poker game last night. It's a good feeling but it's not helping me cook a Sunday roast for my friends

7. It's happening to me right now! Good morning! :)

8. I haven't woken up high before but I've woken up and got High lol does that count?

9. Haha yeah i know what you mean man, feeling pretty toasty the next morning eh?

Ganjover ;D

10. It happened to me this morning, because I've been burnin since Thursday night, but it usually only lasts for about an hour or two. Then, it's time to spark up another bowl. :)

11. haha my new signature ^^

12. haha i remeber those days wake up and can barely open ur eyes lol and when u do there still red as hell, hahaha good times

13. My first time I felt really different for two days after. It was cool.

14. I miss those days..

15. sometimes i wake up and just feel a little different, but after a night of smoking i usually wake n bake :rolleyes:

16. Yeah usually for me it's pretty strong when I first wake up, but it fades pretty quick. However the first time I smoked and actually got really high, I felt buzzed the whole next day, gotta love ganja.

17. cant say i ever remember that happening to me..