Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke smell clearing out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ListenHereYouLittleShit, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Ok, so I'm taking advantage of a current authority figures absence and coming out of my cave like dwelling and smoke somewhere other than in my room. The room is fairly open, the living room, and it connects to the dining room and kitchen. It doesn't have an openable window but the front door has a screen, and it fairly ventilated. What precautions should I take to avoid lingering smell and will it clear out?
    I have about 36 hours after I smoke until that certain authority figure gets back.

2. <sup>Leave the door open, let it air out for a few hours, then just close the door and let the fans and A/C do the work and you'll be fine.</sup>

<sup>With 36 hours, you have hella time to let it air out.</sup>

3. 36 hours is PLENTYYYY you'll be fine man

4. I smoke in a pretty open living room when people aren't home. I've done it less than an hour before people got back and was fine. I didn't take any precautionary measures either. 

If you still don't feel comfortable doing that, if there's a bathroom with a fan in that room, just turn on the fan. When you take a hit, walk over and exhale it into the fan. I've done that before and its kind of fun. It's also just the right amount of time (for me) to be holding it in.

5. I make sure myplace smells like weed hahaha. Man I feel old been over a decade since I had to do that shit hahaha.

6. Lmao authority figure xD

Light some scented candles and put some fans on facing out the doors/windows. You'll be fine mannn. Also cooking stuff will help mask the smell.

7. Why not just go outside, take a ipod lay on the deck enjoy a smoke and a cold drink.