Smoke shops on Black Friday?

Discussion in 'General' started by just one toke, Nov 28, 2013.

1. I was thinking what I would wanna get on Black Friday and I would want some weed related stuff lol. Do smoke shops do Black Friday stuff or is it usually just the bigger chains?

2. This headshop called Smokers Paradise is doing a Green Friday sale. 30% off and stuff like that. It's pretty cool.

Sent from

3. Online smokeshops today!!! Cyber monday. take advantage gettin myself a Snoop Dogg gpen

4. reading the thread title, i imagined people trampling other people for $50 off dank

5. Any recommendations?

Was thinking of buying off GC but idk if I wanna deal with the shipping shit again... Last time my piece took two months to arrive. Time before that was a month. Worth it in the sense that I love both pieces, but customer support from GC was heavily slacking and made it a pain in the ass for me to have any idea where the shit my orders were located.

6. [quote name="fancypantsdawg" post="19088556" timestamp="1386017657"]Any recommendations?Was thinking of buying off GC but idk if I wanna deal with the shipping shit again... Last time my piece took two months to arrive. Time before that was a month. Worth it in the sense that I love both pieces, but customer support from GC was heavily slacking and made it a pain in the ass for me to have any idea where the shit my orders were located.[/quote]Yea I would never order of GC. Maybe try the Grenco Science website. Or trippy stix website (careful of spelling there's a knock off site) Just browse around! I used eBay hahabueno

7. Wish I saw this topic before. Alibongo.co.uk were doing a Black Friday sale. Only 10% plus free shipping, but better than nothing. They had some cheap stuff anyway. Ordered the boost mad scientist bong which was only £25, and a vape bowl and a few blunt wraps etc. I look forward to using it all on Christmas Day Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Alright thanks for the help man

9. [quote name="fancypantsdawg" post="19089226" timestamp="1386025572"]Alright thanks for the help man[/quote]yeah no doubt. i was hella glad when i found that shit too haha