Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Shops in CT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pufferfish, Jan 29, 2012.

1. A friend wanted to know, are there any smoke shops in the CT area that don't card people, specifically in the Fairfield County area?:confused:

2. utopia in norwalk never cards me

3. [quote name='"mrdelrey"']utopia in norwalk never cards me[/quote]

How good is Utopia, the only other head shop I know of is in Danbury but they charge a shitload.

4. A friend huh? :laughing:

5. I never heard of a headshop carding anyone ever. Tobacco shops? Card alot.

6. i don't know where it is in relation to you but theres northern lights in groton. decent selection and you can find good deals from time to time. they will card you though if thats a problem

7. Yeah I was actually wondering about the one in Danbury, it seems to be the closest, anyone have any experience with them?