Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke sessions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tiiimmmaayy, Aug 19, 2011.

1. So last night, my friend told me to record our smoke session and listen back to it when you are sober. This sure was an amazing idea. It is so funny listening to it the day after. Especially since we sketched ourselves out because we heard sirens and kept smoking and thought they were coming for us. Haha we were smoking our friends US tube outside in this sewage treatment plant in a neighborhood surrounded by houses. Haha and it wasn't nasty really, just had a slight smell for the first 5 seconds then you get use to it. Also this air vent kept going off every like 10 minutes.

So I think everyone should record a smoke session and post it on here. I'll post mine later. What's the best way to post an audio file?

2. My boys and I always do that :smoke:

3. me and my friends recorded a video of like 7 of us in a circle talking about the most random shit. probably one of the funniest videos ive seen/