Smoke sessions rudely interrupted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HolyHempis, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Well Ginger Kid, Tweaker, and myself were chilling down by the river smoking some weed on a rock, when suddenly we hear this loud ass explosion directly up the hill behind us.

So naturally we put the cherries out and start evacuating the area.

We walk up the hill onto a street near a neighborhood in town when this car drives by.
    The car flips a bitch all aggressively and parks right behind Tweaker's van.

I walk up to the dudes window to see whats up and its this fat angry lookin dude with a mustache

"ARE YOU KIDS BLOWING SHIT UP ON MY PROPERTY?!"

My stoned ass responds,

"What? We didn't blow anything up! We were hanging out down there when all of a sudden we heard an explosion!"

He didn't believe a word that came out of my mouth, and to be honest I could'nt get him to stop screaming at us so i could say something.

Then Ginger Kid calmly says

"Sir calm down, we were just hanging out and didn't do anything"

So finally he says,

"YOU LITTLE PUNKS BETTER GET THE FUCK OUTTA HEAR, CFPD(fuzz) WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR VAN!"

At this point we drive to my nearest friends house and smoke more weed.

That was one smoke session that was rudely interrupted, I still do not know what caused the explosion or where it came from, any other related stories?

2. I just love the way this thread starts " Well Ginger Kid, Tweaker, and myself.." lol

3. Wow that guy sounded like a DICK

4. I hate cunty people like that.

5. Fuck...You know Tweaker too?

He fucked up one of my sessions years ago, grabbed his ass by his backpack and kicked his fuckin' ass out of my house.

This would be exceptionally weird if we happen to in fact know the same Tweaker here.:cool:

6. dude yeah, Tweaker is crazy!

7. fat ppl trippin

8. My brother dropped a mason jar on my bong the other day, shattering the base.

Definitely interrupted the smoke session :[

9. Wind or coldness interrupts my smoke seshs sometimes. Also neighbors outside sometimes.

10. Fuck Tweaker. I hate that guy :cool:

11. i accidentally knocked over my favorite bong in the world and it broke in half:(

12. A couple friends and I were toking. We had just bought 2 new bongs. One was mine the other was my buddies. Anyways, we were right blasted from them, sitting in the kitchen just munchin out on the kitchen floor.

My friends brother was in the bedroom sleeping. The bongs were in there just standing up on the floor. He got out of bed ( it was dark) and he fucking kicked my friends bong over. The top 3 inches of it broke off. He was so pissed, we all were. Seshs were done for the night.

Ended up using a layer of tap on the broken glass so we could still use it.

13. So wait, were you actually on his property? In that case he's not a dick at all, I would have done the exact same thing (except for calling the cops)

14. No i don't think anyone can own the area we were in, it was right by a huge ass river. we may have walked through it without knowing, but we heard an explosion, can you blame us?