Smoke session pet peeves.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DroTokerr, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Yeah..

wet lips..

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. When people try to make smoke tricks and waste the damn weed

• Like Like x 1
  3. I usually had to do that with my roommate every time we smoked lol, which was every day. Love the guy but he sure likes to yap...

4. Y'all have some shitty homies, most the people I smoke with, only smoke cause they know I got the green, not that shitty mexibrick. So they understand the ground rules at my casa. When I'm out toking at someone else's house, even though it's my bud I respect their ground rules, unless the fuckers cash the bowl an don't give me anything fresh. I hate that, I don't wanna smoke your cashed hit, just like you don't wanna smoke mine.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Someone tells a long ass story while holding the blunt/joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. When someone sits there and snapchats every single time they get there turn in the rotation put your damn phone away no one invited you here to watch you be on your phone

• Like Like x 1
  7. Or when someone snapchats the joint...

8. Not exactly a pet peeve but one time this girl I was smoking with got so high she thought a freshly packed bowl of dank was actually ash... She went to the sink and soaked it :thumbsdown:

Oh also, when you're about to roll up a fat J, have it loaded and everything, and then you sneeze and blow your weed all over the place... Sadly enough i've done this twice :confused_2:

9. When they completely change as a person because of the thought that ganjas cool. And overhype about it.

's

10. God she must of been fried. Did you ask for a bj in return of wasting the precious green?

's