Smoke session pet peeves.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DroTokerr, Jun 28, 2017.

1. One of my biggest smoke session pet peeves is when the person in rotation has Wet lips. :blink:

How about you guys?

• Like Like x 1
  2. talking and holding(yakking off)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. When someone is never satisfied and they ask for a bowl every 5 minutes

• Like Like x 1
  4. Or when people try to smoke for free

5. Right

6. when the bowl is kicked and they dont cash it and i get a mouth full of ash

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I knew this Cantonese kid who'd light the whole green of a bowl in one mouth (cigar style)pull and blow it out without inhaling it THEN take a hit while it was cherry'd

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. when your smoking with one other person and they dont light half the bowl and torch the whole thing leaving me with nothing fresh

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. When someone sneezes into the bong

10. When someone is hyper sensitive to the ash level. I've had people cash bowls with over half green still left, because they think it's ashed after one hit. I've also had people anxiously hit rez that is well past due, caking it to the sides of the bowl.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Was literally gonna say the exact same thing. At least TRY to corner the fucking thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. It's proper smoking 101

13. This... i hate when they wet up the smoke, whether it be a joint, bowl, tulip etc, it be like "damn bitch, wipe off your lips, you smoking not giving a bj"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Also when someone claims to be super super awesome, say they never cough, always ghost hit, etc

• Like Like x 1
  15. How old are you?

• Like Like x 1
  16. My pet peeves are people holding the blunt/joint and taking forever to hit/pass and people who don't hit correctly they just hold smoke in there mouth

17. People who bitch on me for hitting 4 times. Who the Fuck cares just do the same.
    Oh yeah and people these self righteous motherfuckers you offer a hit and they decline with: I don't smoke on weekdays.

Linguistic machine guns are another thing. And people telling me my music sucks in my own home fuck I gotta listen to their rap crap when we're out and I stay quiet too.

That was therapeutic. I'm feeling better now with all that hate of my chest

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Adding to the "just fuckin corner don't torch the bowl" crew, because seriously.

Once had a dude torch a perfectly good bowl, inhale enough so that it was rolling, didn't clear the hit (my pipe is clear) and THEN tell me "uhh think it's cashed bro"

bruhhh...

19. the guy that takes FOREVER to puff and pass. STFU or i'm gonna take the joint out of your hands and smoke it myself. Hit that thing and pass already!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Going session wit a bowl is so annoying sometimes.