Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke session patterns?? How do you smoke when your solo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Apr 5, 2013.

1. When You smoke by yourself do you just repeatedly hit your piece u Tim the bowl is gone or do you take a hit then relax for a little then take anther hit. Do you prefer a fast process or a slow one? Where is your favorite place to smoke?

2. I just started smoking again after 6 years, long story for another time, just couldn't because of job. Anyway I live at home with parents for now and they don't care I smoke (I'm 26), which really surprised me because they cared when I was in HS.

So when they are around I just feel weird stoned in front of them so I'll smoke in my room taking a hit here and there milking my bowl, usually at night.

When alone I'll smoke the bowl all at once and just get totally fucked up haha

3. I take a big rip and get stoned.. Sit around and chill. Eat somethin and watch tv/music. Get high again a hour later

4. Take a hit, forget about my half burnt bowl, do random stuff, remember I can get high again lol

5. Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm gaming, I'll take hits whenever I get a chance/find a good time to pause the game. If I'm watching a movie or TV, I'll smoke a bowl, chill for a while, smoke another, etc.

6. Usually I just smoke at night, chill and listen to music. I am currently faded now x) while watching a movie with my family(they don't know I am or smoke in general) But I smoke a bit here and there through out my day.

7. Well lately since I'm on spring break. I'll "take the dog for a walk", take him to the park and throw his ball until he's tired and smoke a few chillum bowls. In the night or while my mom is at work I'll just go out on the porch to smoke.

When I get back home I can just chill :D

8. Take like 3 snaps and possibly a dab, crack open a beer and play video games

9. I smoke in my room (which is a bad idea because theres no window), so I have to use a sploof and spray a lot of cologne to hope nobody picks up the smell.

10. Anyone smoking inside and worried about the smell should be using a smoke buddy IMO...

When ever I hit a bowl, alone or with friends, I never put more in a bowl then I intend to hit with one light. To me smoking through ash is unnecesary...
    I even started making my own gong bowls cause I hate the massive cones, and now make small pinky finger sized ones perfect for a full rim job ;)

I take hits as I feel like taking them really, usually every 45-an hour I will pack a rimmer to hit. Or a half bowl snap every half hour or so to maintain.

Happy smoking to all!

11. I just smoke all day in my apartment my room mate doesn't care... So like a bowl a hour? Lol

12. Skep has it right haha--exactly my thing

13. puff a couple blunts over the course of a day.. puttin them out.. lightin em back up.. i dont need to get stoned..

14. Depends on what I'm doing. 

If i'm just sitting around listening to music or taring at the wall or whatever, my mind is more focused on the vape in my hands and I go through a bowl a lot faster

but if I'm doing something with my hands, like I'm on the computer watching videos, or looking at pictures or on grasscity, I'm more prone to getting distracted and my vape sits next to me on the desk and chills there for longer between hits.