Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Rings or O's .. Can you do them?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WheelchairKUSH, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Everybody here on GC at least has seen a smoke ring done, but can you do it? I've been doing them since I was around 13-14 years old (now 19). And it's turned into a habit. Every time I smoke a bowl or a cigarette I can't help but to blow a few rings. Whether it's blowing an O through an O or blowing an O and inhaling it back in. I'm always doin' it.

[​IMG]

2. I can do them, but normally only do it with hookah smoke. I'd be wasting my weed smoke doing it, and a cig just hurts to much to it, imo. haha

3. Props on tha picture dude, that is nice

4. oh shit! thats a good ass ring man! when im smokin, i always do ghosts. its a habbit. i could never get a ring to look like that. omfg, perfect

5. Haha wasting weed? Homie I inhale every hit then blow the o's lol. That picture is an O off of a blunt.

6. when I do an O its pushed smoke from my mouth, and if the smoke is that thick than you havent gotten as much THC as you could have from the hit. Its a bad ass O bro, but its still a waste of weed, imo. haha

7. that's a good ring!

i usually blow them but they aren't too thick because i don't wanna waste weed smoke holding it in my mouth. they still come out fine though.

i usually do quick small ones and get out a dozen or so before just exhaling all the way

8. I'd rather french inhale or ghost, but that's just me.

9. I've done it a couple times when I've tried to, but usually I just inhale and exhale lol

10. You're 100% correct, but as I said, it's a habit. I can't help but to do em' :smoke:

11. its happened to me on accident too haha

12. i can ghost and french like a champ, cant blow os for my life, awesome pic dude

13. i used to do rings, but it just feels like a waste of bud. now i just do french inhales, it feels like less of a waste, i still get the smoke, and it still looks pretty good.

14. If you think about it, if you were to blow an O and inhale it back in. 1. That's not wasting smoke. 2. It looks way cooler than french inhaling.

French Inhaling to me, isn't that hard. I see rooks doin it all the time.

15. this. I fail at blowin Os:eek:

16. true true, your like one of my friends then HAHAHA. I'll look over and he is just going at some O's non-stop haha. That is one badass O in the picture dude.
    :bongin:

17. I can do 'em. A not so close friend of mine taught me by saying "Just open your mouth like you're giving head and blow!" haha

18. that's a pretty sick smoke ring bro, i cant do very good smoke rings, my friends that i toke with can do them pretty good. i usually do ghosts, and french inhale.

19. why are people saying it is a waste?

when you smoke you inhale and exhale

when i smoke i inhale and exhale

when a smart person smokes and does a smoke trick, they inhale and exhale but they make the exhale look a bit different.

where does this remove thc?

some people hold it in their mouth for tricks, i know, but those are stupid people

op is not stupid, i'm not stupid, most people i know are not stupid. sooo where is the waste

20. I can't stand those people who feel the need to ALWAYS do it lol, like they're showing off their "skill" (lol), it's so annoying.