Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by carlhungus, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah. You can get free protein by going through the garbage behind a restaurant too.

That's what tar is. No it's NOT resin. Resin is the good stuff that the trichomes (kief) produce on the plant. It's tar from burning it. It's nasty, toxic, bad for your lungs, and just plain garbage. It should be thrown away :)

2. of course kief is where it's at,:smoke: but for those who smoke joints and bluntz and don't vaporize or bowl it, where does all that resin go in the 1st place? your lungs. it doesn't have a chance to accumulate in the 1st place, so i'd say smoking a ball of "tar" from an ounce smoked in a pipe, is the same as going through an ounce in joints.

3. this was thread was originally posted on my 11th birthday

edit: and no, i dont smoke resin

4. :eek: damn I didn't even know this thread was this old

5. Haven't been dry enough to need to smoke it in a long while but idk it fucked me hard when i did.

6. plus1

7. I hate scraping my pipes and stuff because it always ends up on my fingers and they smell like res for days. But my friends don't seem to mind scraping, so I let them do it. We usually just top it on a bowl to get super keyed. I wouldn't do it that often though since it's tar :3

Happy smoking!

8. if i were to heat up the resin in my bowl with a lighter, could i easily scrape it all out?

9. @fateofhand: That is exactly what I just did. And I have never got such a big resin ball before. I'm pretty ripped :}

and yes, I smoke resin. When I'm dry and my piece is pretty much clogged with resin. Haha.

10. posting in a 7 year old thread.

[​IMG]

11. i smoke the res outta my vapor bros all the time that stuff gets you retarded

12. haha i would if i could!!! i normally wake up with a killer headache after smoking resin. if i suck on my bong enuff i get some nice resin hits (depending when the last time i cleaned it that is) buuuut the next morning normally isn't much fun, tis just me tho!

13. Just scraped my slider- been smoking a couple times a day for about two weeks since I last scraped it- paper clip took it off like a windshield wiper. Smoked it up, could hardly care less about the stickiness on my fingers, thought it tasted fine (in a double percolated piece, mind you), gave me a few nice-looking hits (it cleared unusually quickly when I pulled the slider as well, interestingly).

I love when you want that last little fix and resin comes through. Honestly, to scrape enough resin to damage your lungs, you have to already be smoking so much anyway- you're pretty much bound to die of oxygen deprivation before you get lung cancer.

14. i honestly enjoy smoking resin before bed it gets me ripped and the high dosnt last as long so i sleep super good

15. Don't people ever read the first posts when they post in a thread or do they just read the title and post whatever goes through their minds?

Not the first time I've seen a 2002 thread this week.
    On-topic, never smoked resin, will do if I'm desperate and can't find anything or don't have any money, unlikely though

16. smoking resin gets your high for a little bit of time but it tastes horrific
    idk, id rather just drink some beers or something if i dont have weed, im not really into gross tasting smokes

thats just me

17. Ummm, I read the whole topic? I read every post that said "this thread is x years old." This thread has been bumped several times after much longer intervals of inactivity.

18. uh, hudni, i think you misused the pedo-bear seal of approval. if someone had said "yeah i smoke res, can you post naked pics of little kids?" then you could add the seal of approval:)

I dont mean to be a dick, I just like to know my memes and be proud of my inner nerd.

19. thread creation date: 06-28-2003

lmfao

20. sure, been reduced to smoking, what I like to call, "bong hash" more a few times.... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.