Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by carlhungus, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have smoked resin and I will go without before smoking it again. THC burns off before 90 degrees and the other good chemicals in pot are burned off before the resin forms. The resin is mainly tar, other chemicals that have reacted with each other from heat are also present. If your in real need ask for some decent shake, its high in tar but at least has some THC.

2. I dont smoke resin, and i think its EXACTLY the same as smoking cigrette butts.

I dont really believe smoking pot is that addictive or habit forming, and if you believe need to smoke this badly, then a drug and alchahol counciler might be in order.

3. Resin is gross.. but if you have no marijuana and you atleast wanna take the edge off.. it'll work.

4. yea because my bowl lets a lot of green through..

5. when I first started smoking, I thought smoking the res would be so nasty, but I actually enjoy it, i hate scraping my piece but smoking the res afterwards is a nice reward. I usually scrape the res and mix it with some shake or roll it in whatever kief i got

6. It´ll work, but as being said atleast 9 pages straight, its gross and harsh and real bad for your lungs, so think before you take a hit of that gooye resin. phew,

7. #67 TheNew, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    no, not at all. they are the COMPLETE opposite actually. hash is close to 100% THC, it is an extract made from fresh buds or trimmings. resin is the left over black shit in your pipe when you're done smoking and it has barely any cannabanoids in it, if any.

NOBODY DO THIS. THIS IS STUPID. I am not trying to name call but it is just plain dumb. What you're doing is pulling only butane gas through and into your lungs. Maybe you're "getting high" but it's from huffing butane not smoking weed.

8. hi, read post #117 on page 8

9. oddly enough, when I was younger I tried smoking resin. It accumulated on the inside of a glass water pipe bowl. It is the type that does not get wet or saturated with water.

My friend told me it works so we tried it. Compared to herb, I felt super ripped. My eyes were very red and heavy. Interesting experience, but it did not taste good.

10. go for it, alot of people who say it won't get you high obviously never smoked resin. I consider it black gold when you out of bud. But the resin is only gonna be as good as the bud you smoked. I've smoked alot of resin in my day, If you smoke nothing but dank in your pipe, your resin is gonna taste like dank, and it gets me stoned as a mofo, serio pedo:D:smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. Palabra palabra...

(Word)

12. lol resin tasing like dank...:laughing:

13. you never smoked resin that tasted like dank???? :laughing: newbie
    I have a piece that I use for only kush, and I don't use a screen so maybe lil bud pieces that slip through add to the taste, but I shit you not, My resin tastes like dank, nice and piney, believe it or not.
    it's dank resin.

14. Never said I never smoked resin. All I smoke is dank.

What I meant is resin tastes like shit. Never will taste like fresh herb.

15. i just vaporized some resin that i scraped out of the handpiece. not that messy, sticky shit that comes out of a spoon, much drier than that. it takes awhile to accumulate but you dont need much and it works great, its not like smoking resin. i got 4 quality hits and im pretty high.

16. are you kidding me? fuck yeah, smoke resin. that is if you dont have money to spend on bud or cant afford it and your pipe is full of resin. why the fuck not get high if you want to? lol

17. Mmmm I love the plastic taste that resin gives you....:(

At least it gets you pretty stoned for about 30 minutes.

18. I think the majority of people agree that resin is good.

I never actually plan on it, but when I'm dry it always hits me like an amazing idea.
    "Hey, let's hit the resin!"

Then you're high.

19. i usually just smoke herb
    but when im dry, eh why not, its free THC :smoke:

20. the last resin ball i smoked was about .5 gram.... put it through a "cheap" glass on glass bong.... i was high for about 4-6 hrs.... i had but but i wanted a different high because ive been smoking the same bud for almost a month (at the prices around here why not buy a qp ya know) and because i dont deal i smoke it all myself..... got about a 1/2oz left..... but anyways.... smoking resin is alway good for a different high... wether you're out of bud or not. although when i do scrape resin, i clean the entire piece im scraping.... the resin is kinda a "congrats on cleaning your shit"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.