Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by carlhungus, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. principal called me mate, so....I think he is confusing hash with resin.

2. same thing really

3. When hard up? Why not? Sure it taste like shit.. and it lingers in your mouth for the rest of the day.. But it gets me really stoned with little effort.. and its always there.

4. if you smoke as heavily as i do, resin does not contribute to your high in the slightest.

it tastes terrible and makes my tube smell like shit.

i throw away probably like a quarter pound of resin every couple months

5. Icky. I don't even want to think about how a person's lungs look after smoking resin. I specifically buy bongs that are meant to filter out the harsh stuff really well, cause I don't want that part.

6. Resin ill get you stoned.
    Ive noticed my pipes resin doesnt taste that bad....ive only smoked dank out of it idk...
    Id smoke it....if i extra dry

7. yes i smoke resin all the time
    and if you dont have resin hit your bowl and then the flame go down into your bowl and you can get high from that

8. if you smoke resin all the time then your why is your name DANKALLDAY?

that is very misleading

9. I ran out of bud today, and since I usually drive to Miami to re-up I had no choice but to smoke resin so I could get to bed. I have a headache, but I guess I am stoned. i don't really want to finish this resin ball i scraped. i wish i had some bud man. Does anyone know how much thc is actually in resin, say if its from dank bud being smoked?

10. no mate, i am not confusing anything with anything its just i live in the uk and obviously terminology is different, the residue from the smoke that collects up inside your pipe or bong thats you call 'resin' i call oilys.
    if you look it up i am certain that you will find that hash is made from resin and resin isnt the oily residue left inside your pipe by smoking
    quote "Hashish is a preparation of cannabis composed of the compressed stalked resin glands called trichomes, collected from the cannabis plant.
    thanks mate ;)

11. I think it's been a good 20 years or more since I've smoked resin, and THAT was probably from weed in my chamber pipe that got tarred up from being in there.

Nasty.

12. I smoke resin if I don't have weed and won't be getting any for a day or two. But that's not too often, and I normally manage to find some old weed laying around before I resort to it. :)

13. me too i have never truly enjoyed smoking that shit but i have on many occasions( more than i can count) .
    this sounds bad but when i was 12 we'd often have to resort to resin when we ran out of cash or when we couldn't find any pot . i tried it recently when i was dry for like a week and i gave up so quick for these reasons :
    1 it taste like shit.
    2 it smells like shit .
    3 makes me groggey .
    4 gives me a fuck'n headache.

now i just say no

14. lolololololol :devious:

15. Just put my 4 glass pipes and my 1 bong bowl in a big pot of simmering water. After all that bullshit Im sittin here with a nice 2.2g worth of straight resin. Bout to pack it in the bong and get fuuuucked up:smoke:

16. about to get your lungs fucked up...

17. One of my friends, every time he sleeps here, I am woken to him scraping all the pieces in my room and smoking the resin. Fuck that. I have a couple times but he keeps all my pieces clean so I don't even try to.

18. This is a joke, right?

19. the only time to smoke it is if you are desperate and have no weed and no way to get any weed it make very harsh smoke :bongin: :smoke: :poke:

20. I smoked resin when I was young and dumb at times when I would be really desperate. Would save it from bowls and roll it into balls like hash lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.