Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke report: Tangerine Dream Blue Magoo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RoundtheWheel, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys - every come across Blue Magoo or Tangerine Dream? AMAZING flavors! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWJKCx3TShs

2. where the pics? who cares about a video

3. I refuse to watch the video. Shameless self promotion. :hide:

Jelly of his bud

5. Hahahaha ok man.

6. I was going to pick up some Blue Magoo, but the shop ran out…ah well.

And Tangerine Haze is what I have. It smells good. It's mmmmmehokay smoke. I think people just love the smell of some strains, but if the flavor doesn't translate to the smoke, then I usually don't get it a second time.

Right now, I'm still searching for the real skunk spicy hash smell. Everything around here seems to be lemon or blackberry or blueberry or tangerine….fruity stuff. And the smoke is always light and smooth with not much expansion….

That's why I've decided to try and grow my own. I just can't find what I'm looking for.

7. fuck these haters for not wanting to watch the video, an HD video is better then pics IMO!

Word! Thanks for the support :)

I wasn't gonna say this... but you read my mind. hehehe