Smoke Report - Auto Blueberry. 1 week cured

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fadda, Oct 24, 2011.

1. hi :smoke:

im not sure where is the best place to post it so i'll post here...

now i'll try to write something similar to smoke report...

Appearance:

buds look very nice - herbal green colour, some top buds are purple-ish, plenty of brown hair, a little bit too fluffy but extremely sticky i bet you can glue a spliff with it :D

Smell:

the smell is unique. at least i have never smelled anything similar even in Amsterdam... don't know how to describe it... it's not blueberry for sure :D maybe someone smelled blueberry in it... but i didn't. very fruity smell, no skunk at all, if i only smoked weed a few times i would not be able to tell that these buds smell of weed... i think so... very strong odour though! (the plant itself, as it grows, smell definitely as a cannabis plant :D )

Taste:

not blueberry :D but also unique. taste is very like the smell but slightly different. leaves very nice and sweet after-taste. and sometimes reminds something berry-ish. im sure this berry isn't blueberry as i purposely bought some blueberries to compare the taste and smell :D

High:

smoked a regular spliff. ~15% tobacco.
    i am quite tolerant to cannabis and have smoked weed of various strength.
    high is very pleasant, i harvested it a few days earlier so i suppose it is not her full potential yet. i could not smoke it all and the feeling was very very nice. minimum laziness, and very dizzy head :D the manufacturer says nothing about THC content.. some retailers say it is medium while others say high. i think it is definitely in upper-medium range.

Summary:

i'll try to rate on the scale from 1-10 with 9 being the best i have smoked yet.. (not to consider appearance)

Smell: 7
    Taste: 8
    High: 7 (strength)
    Smoke:8 (here i mean pleasure and satisfaction from smoking)
    -------------
    overall: 7.5

hope my smoke report can be of any use to you :smoke:
    feel free to ask if you have any q's ;)

2. how did you grow it

3. pics? of cured product?

4. Stop butting in in everyone