Smoke, Race + Owned 60k Car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roKa420, Mar 25, 2006.

1. You can knock him just a little, I gave him shit about the wing. :p

2. haha i dont even want to start on how much i hate bookshelfs, i think eclipse/talons are beautiful cars w/o body kits and spoilers. all you really need is a tight paint job some tight rims and your set IMO

3. Unfortunaly my computer with all the pics took a dump and I don't have my camera right now, my brother went to San Fran and took it to take some pics and vids.

I have a 88(mk3), which is a completely different model supra, but I would really like a mk4!

4. haha all good. my wing is sold and my lights are soon too. im parting my car out. im buying a 1g talon soon, 91 6 bolt.

5. Attaboy! My next DSM will be an older AWD, as opposed to the '94. I'm growing to like the 1gA body style more than the B. Plus, having all this power and only FWD when the same car is available in AWD is lame-ass.

6. but you gotta love leaving a smoke show just by flooring it. my ESi that i had before this one would only smoke in 1st if i launched it hard. the TSi spins 1st and 2nd easily, and chirps into 3rd. AWD is hell on your clutch though.