Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke out of an....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by efukt, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Sweet I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol

2. [ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/261182/watermelon_weed_bong/"]Watermelon Weed Bong - Video[/ame]

3. lol so how did it hit?

4. I don't think a peach would work its got that big ass seed in the middle.

5. #27 turbonacular, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    you can go buy more apples.... or you can go to a headshop and get nice little pipe... and if you want to be the rebel get a glass pipe in the shape of an elephant... LOL:smoking:

But seriously... if you really want to smoke out of an orange, you can carve a little bowl at the top that goes down about half way, and put the screen in (or tinfoil if you don't have that) and then a straw going perpendicular or whatever... shit i think you got the gist....

o right and pumpkin bongs for halloween parties... I'm like fuckin Martha Stewart of cannabis

6. #28 FCFondler, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    You guys are tards, I've blazed out of everyone of those fruits/veg i posted. WAKE UP CALL Aluminum is toxic

Chill out with the name-calling. ~AK~

7. sorry, just want to prevent as many illnesses/intoxifications as possible. Learn from our mistakes newcomers

8. I've used an orange plenty of times in the past and it worked fine.

9. an apple took my virginity....lol...well, my weed virginity...i first smoked out of a blunt but i guess i was inhalin wrong, but them applessss sure got me blasted!!!

10. I just made a potato pipe last night! Worked well, actually.