Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke or not to smoke....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420foot, Jun 29, 2009.

1. everyone is asleep... parents are upstairs and i could go to the other side of the house into the backyard and smoke there... should i smoke? i have gotton caught before and if i get caught 1 more time im getting kicked out and i cant be gettin kicked out now....

soo wat u think?

2. If you hear snorring than your good,,,,but if you hear movement than wait but once you hear snorring than go for it.

3. Ya just make sure your parents are asleep but still be really careful.

Maybe even go for a walk down the street.

4. Just make sure they're asleep and play it cool when your done, but take out the trash and say thats what you were doing it they ask. Post back if you smoke or not or if you get caught.

5. i decided to just save the J for tomorrow, gonna get super baked at a hommies house tomorrow... and plus its already 1:30 AM i would probably be sleepin through most of my high

6. Good call

Why waste it?
    :smoke:

7. ya man haha and i just got a bomb ass wake and bake from it so its all good :smoke:

8. wake and bake is so awesome, especially with a shitload of blueberry pancakes :D

9. haha ya man damn im pretty damn high haha

10. haha I wanted to save some for this morning last night, but idk what happend i guess i smoked it all :bongin:

11. hahaha good deal man haha

12. When I lived with my rents I think I did 99% of my smoking in my car. Tinted windows, can of axe, bottle of febreeze, eye drops, a good stash spot and your golden.

13. ugh I hate when I do that