Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke one with me!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whip Wap!, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    I just came home from the doctor because my leg hurt. Turns out have a torn ligament and--doctor's orders-- I HAVE to lie on the couch for a few days and do nothing. Well, not nothing, exactly. I do have this 8th of sour d and some movies... lol. Post if you want to join me in a recovery smoke!!! :hello:

2. but if you have to lay down....... how will you change the movie??:hippie:

3. we have streaming netflix on tv! Its the best. No need to get up :)

4. That's awesome. I wish I had Netflix.

5. Netflix is amazing, I wish I had doctor orders to be bed ridden and an eigth of dank at my side haha.

6. I want to retitle this thread "why stoners luv netflix"...

7. congrats 420 posts :smoke:

and yea netflix is the shit,i also like gamefly :)

8. Im one hour late & 2 hours early at the same time (PST)

I'm also torn & dont know what to do so Im just gonna smoke:smoke:

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

9. I bet if you lay there and do nothing but eat healthy, do mild physio and smoke weed for 9 weeks, when you get up, your leg will be healed

That's the power of cannabis

10. I'll give it a shot!

11. Smoking a bowl dedicated to your recovery as we speak :)