Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke one for me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazy92, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Broke up with my girl last nite and she cried in my arms. I feel so bad about it. The worst part is I still have mad feelings for her. So smoke a bowl for me everyone! Im just real down and need to tell someone.:smoking::smoking:

2. ...So why'd you break up with her?

3. bummer man
    can i ask why?

4. Shes been mean to me, I couldnt stand her always saying something really gay to me through a text, then not respond/answer her phone for 2-3 hrs. When id be with my friends id text her back every 15mins or so, whenever I had the chance. But thats not good enough for her. When shes with her friends she wont talk to me all nite, and thats fine with me cuz shes with her friends who cares.

5. Damn bra, not big enough of a deal to brake up with somone you got *MAD* feelins for ya dig? Hope everything went well and I wont just smoke a bowl for ya ill light up my friends greenhouse.....:smoke:

Dude anyways TXTIng is da SHIIIIT

6. Don't worry about the feelings man, time heals everything. And I'll be sure to smoke some good shit for ya.