Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Sep 20, 2011.

1. So this kid who thinks he's a hardass thinks he can out smoke me? How should I go about humiliating him? :smoke:

2. Have a smoking competition until one of you passes out!

3. I just don't want to waste all that money, im short on cash atm. :/

4. So what fuck um.its not about who can blaze more.its about getn blazed

5. I know that but this kid is just a total asshole. I just want to prove him wrong.

6. get 2 bongs of the same size and who ever can milk it the longest wins. or both milk for a controlled amount of seconds and then judge by whoever can hold in the longest and if you both hold it in than keep doing it till someone coughs or cant meet any of the 3 requirements. simple

7. Life ain't about being better than one another. Fuck that kid, you don't have to prove shit.

Edited for typo

8. [quote name='"xJord4n"']I know that but this kid is just a total asshole. I just want to prove him wrong.[/quote]

Then tell him to buy a sack and you guys will go head to head. Bowlympics

9. Make a bet with him, if you are so confident. Both of you buy a sack and have a smoke off like mentioned earlier. First person to pass out has to pay for the whole sack and winner keeps extras.

10. You should just laugh at him. Maybe it'll make him realize nobody cares how much he thinks he can smoke :D

11. How much should we buy?

12. a.) Who fucking cares who can smoke more?

b.) You said you're broke. You already answered your own question.

If he bugs you that bad, it's just as much your problem. Let it be, don't stoop to his level.

13. I might mention that he is an upperclassman. :p But none the less a douchebag.

14. Just get a large bong, and whoever can clear it wins.

15. you should each buy 4gs and take bong rips till first one hits the floor

16. i dunno, i usually just knock out total assholes.

17. dude. don't knock people unless they fuck with you...

...that's my view on the world.

18. He would probably win in a fight with me. But that dosn't mean I stilll can't knock his ass out.

19. Get a quad, and smoke it together. You wont be so mad at each other then.

20. He just get's reckless and shit, when he's under the influence.