Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke my 83 year old Granny out?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PHX 623, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 PHX 623, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Haha alright so here's the deal. My 83 year old grandma smokes cigarette after cigarette after cigarette.. I smoke a lot of weed, but don't smoke cigarettes.. She's visiting at my house for the weekend and I was wondering if she smokes cannabis.. I want her to hit my Roor and I just picked up an oz of gdp. Someone give me some advice on how to approach this? She also drinks beer all day so I'm thinkin when she's drunk I'll start talking about legalization or something haha.

P.S. Sorry if you're reading this and it makes no since im fuckin blitzedkrieg :rolleyes:

2. idk...you wouldn't feel awkward seeing your grandma rip a bong and get stoned?

3. honestly no lol. I'm 19 and the other day she asked me if I like beer and I said yeah it's delicious. And then shes all I love it hahah

4. If you do it you should definitely take a video of it and post it up. Seeing an 83 year old women rip a Roor would be a once and a lifetime opportunity.:hello:

5. lmao!! I'm in the same situation...kinda. My grandma wants to smoke weed, but whenever the family's around she pretends like she doesn't. I'm gonna wait til I grow my own to bring her some:D Just come straight out and ask her.

6. haha yea that would be funny as tits

7. maybe show her like a documentry, maybe like super high me and see how she reacts to the idea of watching and it and then how she reacts after if its all positive, ask her if she has ever tried it...if yes you should be good to go! if she hasn't ask if her she would ever want to.

8. i'm afraid my gdp will kill her lmao

9. whats she got to lose?

10. thats what i'm thinkin. lol brb.

11. just let have like ahit or two and just see hows shes feelin after ten minutes

12. haha ^^true...in the hopes of seeing an 83 year old gramma taking a fat bong rip

13. i dont see why smoking her out would be a problem..only i wouldnt do it with a roor, maybe something a little less powerful like a pipe.

14. #15 kush<>~, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    ^^Or a "j". Think about it. If you give her something that she has already been smoking out of (i.e. paper) then it will be an easy transition. If you give her something crazy or something she is not used to, then it will be less likely for her to try it. Increase your odds; give her the herb wrapped in some paper.

Also, get some stories out of that "j" session. With 83 years of experience im sure she has some interesting stories to tell. Make this a positive experience. You never know what may come out of it.

15. fucking do it man

16. lol.

i smoke with my g-ma all the time and she'll hit the bong, gravity bong or bubbler.
    everytime someone new smokes with her they think its the shit.

op, haha dude... if shes 83 and smokes cigs and drinks like you say then i dont see why she wouldnt smoke...
    deffinately get a pic of her hittin that roor though that'd be the shit.

17. exactly what does she got to lose lol post a video or pic or something if you get her to.

18. one of my best friends grandma taught him how to roll. just talk to her about how she feels about cannabis and if she has ever done it in her younger years. have fun

19. HAHAHAHAHA

This reminded me of these videos that ive seen

Would prob look somethign like this
    HAHAHAHA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6SqcTuJM0&feature=PlayList&p=3BCF77E271ECD41F&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - from yellow milk to nothing![/ame]

WAKE N' BAKE
    Even better video!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EccSxieeF4c&feature=PlayList&p=3BCF77E271ECD41F&index=1"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]