Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke more at once or pace yourself?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drugs Bunny, Jun 15, 2012.

1. #1 Drugs Bunny, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Do you feel that it is better to smoke a lot of weed at once and enjoy the high or smoke it over a period of time to maintain the high?

Assume all the weed is gone no matter which method and it's over the period of 1 day.

2. It depends. Am I alone? The amount I have? If I have 7gs(or under) with 2+ friends I will smoke it all right then and there, only to pick more up. If I have a large amount(1/2+) I'll stretch throughout the day/week.

3. Usually I try to stretch it out. Smoke a bowl at a time and wait til I feel like smoking again. If I'm at a party though, I'm smoking the whole night except when I'm going out to get another beer.

4. I have a smoking problem.... if its there, I will smoke it.

5. Just allways have enough weed to smoke a lot of weed for many days in a row. Then, maintain a small buzz when you have to be productive (or stay sober depending on what you're doing). On days when you have nothing planned, smoke a lot.

Plus buying in bulk costs a lot less in the long run.

6. I usually get like 2.3g and (if i smoke by myself) it lasts me about 2 weeks. But if i smoke with my friends, it's more like 1 week.

7. Ill stretch it out. Wake and bake, a bowl for lunch, another in between, and then one for dinner. Then the last one or two for movie time. Much more enjoyable than being baked for 2 hours then being sober the rest of the day

8. I prefer to be able to get a little bit high over more days than extremely high over one or two days. I don't even really like getting really stoned much anymore to be honest anyway. And I always thank myself in the morning when I have a little bit to wake and bake with vs having had that extra bowl or whatever the night before :)

9. I space it out because I don't like spending a majority of my paychecks on chronic.

10. That would be a terrible assumption because I don't let that happen. I feel its better to smoke a lot of weed and get really high at once AND continue to smoke it over an extended period of time to maintain the high.

Repeat until your mason jar's are empty or you need a new strain for a change of pace.

11. depends how many people or if im by myself how much do i got. If i got little,bong snaps or pack some bowls. If i have a lot big snaps and giant bowls:smoke:

12. do whatever you want

13. I like to pace myself. I'm a staunch bud preserver

14. I prefer to smoke enough to top my high at first, then keep it going by smoking a bowl every couple of hours.

15. Do what the fuvk you wanna do ..... Best advice