smoke it all, or keep it stashed?

Discussion in 'General' started by KyleD, Mar 28, 2015.

1. hello! Second post, first time starting my own topic. I got say, I like how it brings up similar posts, so you don't post another useless one. Hope I didn't! Anyway...

trying to get a new good job, as fast as I can. I was fired from my job (wrongful termination in my opinion, but that's not my point, and I don't care to worry about it or dwell on it anymore. )

I don't want another crappy job, so I know I'm probably going to be drug tested in the near future. I'm not worried about a long detox time, because I just started smoking again after not being able to find a connect for a while. I only have enough left to have one good night, if I really really tried to smoke it all. what do you guys think? Smoke it and get rid of the temptation, or stash it away for a bit and wait it out? Thanks, and sorry again if I could've posted this else where.

2. smoke a little now and stash the rest concider a tolerance break.. it is all ways nice to smoke after a short break gets you super high:smoking:

3. Stash it!  Smoke some after a long day.  I don't know how much you smoke or when but personally, I smoke every night(6+ years, never missed a day)  and 0.1g snaps makes 2g last a week easily.  I guess my new sublimator helps even more.  busted up 2 grams on the 22...still have at least 10 huge sublimator tokes left.

My point was, small tokes.

4. Dude I'm jobless at the moment and have no weed because I smoked it all and I got no money for bud. Stash it man :)

5. I was hoping for more responses. All my stash will probably be gone within the night, minus my abv. Invited my brother over. Thanks for the reply.

6. Smoke it all.