Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke it all or edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rawme, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Alright guys, long time lurker, but I finally need some advice. I just bought a half oz today for $30 (it's regular mids, nothing special, dank is 20/g here in IL) and I was wondering if I should save it and smoke it all, or split it and make edibles out of half and smoke half.

I do go to school everyday and may want it to last into that, if that matters. Ask for anymore details, because I'm blazin off the last bit of dank I had. :cool::smoke:

2. Just smoke it make, as opposed to edibles in which you can mess up the product and waste the weed.

3. Are you crazy son?
    Smoke the shit out of it.

I mean you only have an half so that's my opinion.
    For me it would either be, edibles for all or smoke for all.

However if you are confident in your ability to make edibles then maybe you could make some to bring to school and eat.. That is if you know you can still function well enough in school while fucked up.

4. Hmmm.. I guess I'll smoke it. It'll give me a good chance to break in my new pipe I guess. Less chance of getting caught for me too that way ;)

5. Making some edibles and eating them would be healthier. Also eating thc causes it to change once it enters the liver changing it to 11-thc(I think its 11 its either 11 or 10 cant remember) which is much more potent then regular thc giving you a more intense high that lasts longer.

6. What effects and how strong would it be from the edibles? I've never eaten, only smoked =o

7. edibles get you higher for a longer timer that is all, so if smoking gets you high for and hour or two, a firecracker will keep you high for about 3-4 hours and sometimes even longer.

8. Last time we had a half oz of mids we made some edibles.

Best edibles I've ever had.

Edit: We made some brownies, which in my opinion are some of the best edibles besides rice krispies.

9. Edibles FUCK you up and for like 6-7 hours. I do not recommend anyone to go to school on one.

10. id smoke it all. blunts.

11. I got high for 20 hours yesterday from eating weed. I may convert exclusively! Love vaping but holy shit edibles are on a different plain of existence. :)

12. Edibles, if done correctly, you won't regret it!

13. shaft it, only option

14. Edibles And Fat ass blunts

15. Edibles are nice, but I always end up smoking anyways to get that full high.

At least don't use it all for edibles.

16. Do the edibles, they're really not that hard to make. I've made a sick batch of brownies with only 1/8th, just decarb your bud & you wont be disappointed.

17. [quote name='"frostycool210"']Do the edibles, they're really not that hard to make. I've made a sick batch of brownies with only 1/8th, just decarb your bud & you wont be disappointed.[/quote]

decarbing the bud makes such a big difference. i love it. mids are for blunts in my opinion though, but half and half wouldn't be bad

18. Anyone care to provide a link of how to decarb?

19. I would say smoke it because you have to use much more to get a good high off edibles.

20. Well, I made a small firecracker, didn't measure the amount I put on there, just sprinkled some. I used the sit method, and I'm about to eat it. Ill let y'all know how it goes ;p