Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke it all or conserve??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed4dayz, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I got some weed left, grounded up. Should I smoke all of it tonight, end it w/ a bang?

OR

should I conserve, and hit 1 bowl every 2hours or something..(which i've been doing so far)

plz help

2. Smoke it all, love it tonight. Smoke it all, hate it tomorrow.

3. Smoke it all, it's much better to be very high once than just kinda buzzed for a long time.

4. Conseve that shit bro. I've made half O last 4 weeks now and still got about 5 g's left.

5. How much you gots left?

6. Conserve conserve conserve.

I can deal with being not stoned if I have the ability to get stoned later. Being not stoned and no chance of getting high? That is the shittiest.

7. If I know I'm not going to be able to smoke for a while for whatever reason, I always make sure I end with a bang. A shitty/mediocre last high before a break sucks.

If I have a steady stream of bud available I tend to conserve because I don't like spending money.

8. SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE!

Haha. I used to be the guy that wanted to conserve. But then, i got a job (now i can afford an eighth a week).

9. save it bro!

10. Depends how much you got left.

11. Been buying just 2 grams a week due to money issues and it lasts me throughout it fine.

Get a little piece, grind it up and u good.