Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke it all, or Conserve?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrGoatington, Jun 22, 2013.

1. So I have a measly .4 or so left. I try to conserve typically but I failed that task pretty hard with my last pick up as it was all gone over 2-3 days. Should I gravity hit the shit out of the rest of the .4 in one session for a nice high or should I spread it out over one hitter hits over a day or two? Won't have money for a while, but I like to smoke more than a couple one hitter hits in a session, so spreading it out would just kind of give me a few mediocre highs.

Not sure what to do, what would you do?

2. thats not a whole lot. I'd just smoke it all. 

3. thats like one g bong hit.....

4. smoke it all

5. If it were me, I'd save it till I got more bud. That's just what I do because having none in my possession is so damn agonizing. But if you're not gonna grab for a while, just save it until some stressful day, a hangover, or maybe a night where you can't sleep.

6. I would sugest to make a firecracker you'll get the best of both worlds...a long high and they tend to get me pretty darn high.

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Logic says hit that in one go, because what's the point of a mediocre high over an awesome one? However, when I'm in the same boat I always end up trying to conserve.