Smoke Indoors Without Smell?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by misery2014, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Hello, what is your opinion on the BEST way to smoke inside without producing smell? I hear vaping is a good alternative, but I've always found that it still smells (like popcorn sometimes).

Perhaps dabs or something would be ideal? I'd like to smoke inside and not worry about producing an obvious scent to neighbours. I'm allowed to smoke inside, just don't want to create any "weed" smell ...

Please help!

2. seal up an exhaust fan in your window, thats always a good start. I've always had one and it does a great job keepin it out of the house.

You can always get a smoke buddy, they work very well from what I hear.

3. Smoke buddy or make a sploof/silencer.

4. I'm with everyone else, smoke buddy for sure. I normally vape now rather than smoke so If you really wanted to be stealthy, you could use a vaporizer and a smoke buddy or something similar and have really no smell at all aside from that "popcorn" smell you speak of which disappears quickly.

On top of that, theres a product called Ozium that you can purchase at Walgreens that is literally a miracle spray meant to degrade smoke odors and various other particle odors and does a phenomenal job.

All three of those things together and I'd say you're golden. It works for me!

5. That was my combination. I agree it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Dab. Even with the windows closed the smell is gone after 20 min

7. Eat edibles. No smell!

8. Blow the smoke straight outside and the smell will be gone instantly. Or use a sploof and have a fan running.

^^ Cooking them in most ways can be devastating though! Although I have heard that some ways do not. The GD extract I've been making for caps produces no smell until I have to evaporate the oil down x_X

10. close all the windows and smoke a fat blunt

11. Snappers are little bowls loaded that you can clear in one hit. If you size it right, you'll be able to take all of the smoke into your lungs with none coming out. Then either ghost it (hold until no smoke comes out when you exhale) or blow it through a doob tube or sploof (a toilet paper or paper towel roll stuffed with scented fabric softener sheets). If you use a doob tube and take the whole hit, no weed smell will come out and the dryer sheets actually produce a fresh scent with no hints hat you ever smoked.

12. A good powerful window fan pulling air out of the room works pretty well -- better with bong hits than something like a joint or bowl.  My main concern is not with total stealth though - I just don't want the whole place to smell like weed.  

Sit next to the fan (which should be on & pulling air out of the room)  take a bong hit, blow it at the fan.  I'm sure vaping would work well with this setup too. 

13. I smoke inside my place almost everyday with many neighbors surrounding me producing no smell outside. Those walls between neighbors stop more smell than you'd think. 2 blunts in my living room last night and couldn't even smell it upstairs in the bedrooms. Chill and toke on  :bongin:

14. If you like dabs a wax pen is a good investment because you can smoke virtually anywhere without worrying about it smelling. Pot has a very distinct smell, but the likely hood of a nark knowing what wax smells like is very low. Stay faded :smoking:

15. Definitely want to get a smoke buddy going on there man. Small investment but makes smoking inside a lot nicer, especially if you're trying to keep the smell hidden.

16. Like others have said, make a sploof.
    This is a pic of mine, I decided to use a plastic bottle with holes in the bottom instead of a paper towel role like most people ue. I find the bottle minimaizes the unfiltered smoke. Anyways just change out the dryer sheets every couple weeks, it is about time for me to change sheets and possibly even bottles. I have had virtually no problems with any excess weed smell minus a few hits from the bong where I couldn't clear the whole thing haha.

[​IMG]

17. You could eat edibles or use a vaporizer.. Smoking joints produces alot of smell, I prefer smoking some bowls as the smell lingers a bit but leaves the room after a while. Hashish has a very recognisable smell but tastes very good too. As long as you don't smoke tobacco the scent shouldn't be that overwhelming. you'll work it out man

18. Do what all these guys have said, but also invest in a good candle, like Yankee candle or something fancy along those lines. If you do decide to invest in a good candle, it'll probably be something you enjoy the smell of so you won't mind burning it during smoke a sesh. Maybe even a concentrated room spray from Yankee candle or bath and body works would work, i know it works pretty great at having Mexican for dinner

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411053346.912531.jpg

I used this even in my parents house, ozium is the most reliable.

On Mars!