Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke in my room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toker420Smoker, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Hey so i know im gonna sound retarded but if i dont have a window and my room is like 6x10 feet. How can i smoke weed in my room?

2. Without it smelling?

3. sploof and febreeze would probably be your best bet if you have no windows.

4. No windows+tiny room=don't smoke if getting caught will suck.

Step outside for a few minutes.

5. A room with no windows? Sounds hella depressing.

6. Well that depends on if you ghosthits. If you hold it in, and dont pussy out you can drastically learn to stop/cover alot of the smell.

P.s ^^ ya spoofing works, but only if whom i suppose you must be hiding it from doesnt know what every sheeple does, febreeze is a cover scent.

7. Yeah my room sucks. I will put a pic up later but getting caught will blow and i cant step outside so just dont smoke?

8. I suggest you to pick up a vaporizer.
    You'll be able to vape in your room, save weed, and get higher faster.

:smoke:

9. Aight vape sounds good. What are they like 100$? Whats the cheapest one thats out there that will work best for my situation?

10. The magic flight launch box, definitely.

11. Dont buy cheap vapes. If you plan on getting one, get a good one like SSV.

12. Magic Flight most definitely.
    Shipped to you for $100 LIFETIME warranty!!!

People say that these things get them high with one trench which is like 0.01-0.02.
    You'll be saving weed, not having to worry about getting caught, AND you can vape pretty much ANYWHERE.

I strongly suggest you try it out!

To above: Hell yeah!
    Hit my AK47 bowl TWO times on my SSV and I'm fuckin bakin