Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke in a room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SiZcO, Sep 30, 2009.

1. I live in a apartment.. rules are no smoking.. but i know weed isn't like cigs.. the smell goes away rether quickly i thought. would it be a bad idea to smoke in one of my rooms or should i just stay outside..

2. I'd smoke outside or with a friend.

I smoked for the first time in my house today, in one of the basement rooms. I smoked a blunt, and even with a sploof you could smell it halfway down the stairs.

If you have a window then go for it, obviously. Otherwise, you may need to prepare more (i.e. maybe hotboxing in a closed location and have spray ready, or in the bathroom.

3. do it inside.. i have for years

4. Put a towel where the crack is under the door, open a window and turn a fan on low. You should be fine.

5. Do it. i do it all the time, no one can smell it. If your really sketch about it, then don't smoke a blunt, other than that you'll be fine.

6. I always smoke outside, but I've smoked inside a couple of times and the smell was gone within a couple of minutes - I didn't even have the windows open. But then again, I was just having a tiny bowl from my pipe, so there wasn't much smoke in the first place.

Generally weed smoke doesn't stick, but if it did, you could be in some trouble.

7. I live in a small studio here in san fran with my land lord living above me and smoke all night with no problems. I think what also helps is we use dove soap in the shower and it's really strong so i can smell that over the weed down the hall.

Just do it and see what happens. If they can't prove that it's coming from your room, there's nothing they can do. They can't evict you as long as you pay your rent and they can't keep your security deposit unless there's damage to the building.

8. Well rules to the lease is no smoking. and landlord don't ever come to our apartment don't even live near us. but i was just making sure the smell didn't stay no longer then a day. it sounds like im good

9. Wow ok this is about the 20th thread that I have seen like this.

If you want to smoke in your apartment just be careful. If you use a blunt or joint your a dumb ass. Just open a window in the room you will be smoking in, use a pipe or bong, use a sploof, spray febreze.

I am 18 years old still live in my house, smoke in my room every night and have no trouble at all.

If you are really worried go into your bathroom, turn the shower on hot, put on the fan, use a bowl or bong, sploof, febreze.

Really it's not that hard. Or just go for a walk.

10. a sploof wouldnt help with a blunt as its constantly burning

11. Shame on people who smoke blunts inside and try not to get caught. First of all, the blunt wrap is made out of tobacco...if you won't smoke cigs, why would you smoke a blunt inside? The smell of smoke will obviously stay around longer.

Same with jane-only-joints. The paper adds to the smell.

If you're smoking inside, either use a clean pipe or a bong and you'll be fine in like 30 minutes.

12. my rule if theres any question about whether or not its straight to blaze inside:
    --> rolls outside
    --> bowls inside

inside is always chill, just use a sploof and open up a window and ull b fine

outside never fails, plus going for a walk/bike ride and blazin a joint is pretty damn chill as long as you stay safe and watch for johnny law.

13. Just smoke a bowl or something and take small hits. I have a window but im too lazy to blow the smoke out it and i never get caught.

14. Whenever my friends come over, we put a blanket over any cracks in the door, open a window and blow out there. Use something scented to cover it up (frbreeze, etc) and have fun. :smoking:

15. Theres your problem...

16. If you're really worried, go into your bathroom, turn the shower on hot, turn the fan on, let the room steam up, wet towel under the door, you'll be perfect.