Smoke friendly hotel in austin near 6th street?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canvas7, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Not sure if this is the best place to post this but oh well

Planning a trip to austin this year. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with smoking in any hotels there preferably close by to 6th street.

I would be getting a smoking room, I really think I'll be fine either way but maybe someone here has a good or bad experience to share, it could help me with which ones would be chill and which ones to stay away from.

Also maybe just some tips on smoking in austin in general. Not sure about how lax it is over there but I've heard it's pretty timer friendly

2. [quote name="Canvas7" post="19418004" timestamp="1390864071"]Not sure if this is the best place to post this but oh wellPlanning a trip to austin this year. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with smoking in any hotels there preferably close by to 6th street.I would be getting a smoking room, I really think I'll be fine either way but maybe someone here has a good or bad experience to share, it could help me with which ones would be chill and which ones to stay away from. Also maybe just some tips on smoking in austin in general. Not sure about how lax it is over there but I've heard it's pretty timer friendly[/quote] austin tx? Nazis in regards to smoking. This is Texas, bud. Do not recommend.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Eh I don't think so, I've lived in Texas. Yes it's strict everywhere else but austin is like it's own state inside the state it seems. It's definitley still illegal,

Check out the webehigh report on austin tx

webehigh.org/austin-tx-texas/

4. No one else?

5. just gonna bump one more time

6. #6 MRCRONIK, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Austin is the shit lived here my whole life tho I don't know of any smoke Friendly hotels, but 6th street is definitely smoke Friendly as long as you're not acting like it's Denver b/c it's still illegal, I'd recommend coming for one of v the music festivals you'll have a blast than :DWho Dat!

7. So its smoke friendly but you cant just go walking down the street with a joint? is that what your saying?
    But you can smoke in more discreet spots?

8. #8 MRCRONIK, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="Canvas7" post="19442647" timestamp="1391197149"]So its smoke friendly but you cant just go walking down the street with a joint? is that what your saying?But you can smoke in more discreet spots?[/quote] exactly, have you been here before?Who Dat!

9. yea i live in houston, ive been there a few times but i was pretty young and didnt toke at the time. hoping to find some nice outdoor spots where i can bake and eat a sandwich as well haha

10. [quote name="Canvas7" post="19442708" timestamp="1391197843"]yea i live in houston, ive been there a few times but i was pretty young and didnt toke at the time. hoping to find some nice outdoor spots where i can bake and eat a sandwich as well haha[/quote] Haha than definitely take a trip to 6th street you'll find some 420 friendly pals than I'd go & chill somewhere in zilker Who Dat!

11. zilker park? if so thank you, thats exactly what im looking for is somewhere outdoorsy i can go chill during the days and hit up 6th street at night.

Thanks thats alot of good info, i think ill just kind of play the hotel thing by ear and feel it out. If nothing else i got a vaporizer i can use in there, but id rather smoke

12. [quote name="Canvas7" post="19442920" timestamp="1391200447"]zilker park? if so thank you, thats exactly what im looking for is somewhere outdoorsy i can go chill during the days and hit up 6th street at night.Thanks thats alot of good info, i think ill just kind of play the hotel thing by ear and feel it out. If nothing else i got a vaporizer i can use in there, but id rather smoke[/quote] I feel you I love this city only thing that would make it better if it was legalized that's why I'm slowly waiting out prohibition here, if it wasn't for that I'd probably have moved to Colorado or Louisiana by NowWho Dat!