Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke floor weed dangerous?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tirehu, Jan 20, 2019.

1. i just smoked a joint made from weed from ground. i found a little small buds smashed.. they had hairs and dust in them. Also i maged to smoke a little of the filter paper from Raw its hemp raw paper i think. not organic but natural paper non bleached.

Is this dangerous? bad for lungs?

2. Dont do it everyday lol but the shake Oz i paid $40 for had some perlite in it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Damn man you are a trendsetter.

4. i paniced from the high man i got either super stoned or something bad happend to me

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. sees Chong in " the next movie " smoking a crushed to death Roach ( bug) that had eaten all of his weed roaches ! LOL
    that choke look Damn

6. That’s disgusting. I’m so sorry man......

• Like Like x 1
  7. This made me laugh, because it reminds me of the time I was like 16 and I ran out of bud so I would look by my desk to see if I dropped anything. Take some advice, don't be that person lol. No it is not good for your lungs.

That made me laugh :)

8. Don’t do it often , I mean it’s not the cleanest thing to smoke. But u will be fine, I did it a few times when I was younger.

Save ur roaches if you think they will be useful. I would throw them to the ground then when I wasn’t able to get anything I’d be looking for them all over.

That being said I vape my bud then you can use the vaped bud for edibles or sometimes if even smoke it when I didn’t have anything .