Smoke extractors like in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cheese93, Aug 9, 2012.

  1. Hi,

    Is there any website where I can buy the smoke extractors? like the ones in the Amsterdam coffee shops that stop the room from being hot boxed, or is there such a device? I remember seeing like box devices with panel filters on the ceiling.
  2. It's called an extractor fan...
  3. Oh ok mate, they did not look like fans. They looked like complete box unit thing just on the ceiling. But I'll have a look at extractor fans, thanks for help.

Share This Page