Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Detectors

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokinmeds, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I've burned incense in my room and forgot about the detector and it didnt go off

2. If the smoke alarm works properly then any kind of smoke will set the alarm off take the battery's out of the smoke detector problem solved op.

3. [quote name='"claytonb11"']
    I would question if that thing would go off even if you house is burning down lol...sounds a little sketchy to me.[/quote]

We trust em, there fairly new (put in a few months ago) and their the same in every room (live in a frat house). It goes off in the kitchen from the stove when ppl forget to turn on the fan, but we smoke blunts/joints in there and it never goes off. They work, tested em too. They don't go off for weed smoke (except for the one in my other friends room cuz it's an old as fuck smoke detector and does pick up weed smoke, but none of the others do). Plus I just put a new one in my room today (cuz we have a fire inspection) and blew smoke directly at it and it won't go off, but when I push the button it does. So no they don't pick up weed smoke if you have the right one (most newer ones).

4. some easily go off.

my friend had a party a few weeks ago. we just baked his room and eventually it went off. he took the batteries out and whatever. later me and a few other people packed his bathroom and baked it out. within 20 seconds after we got out at least 3 other dectetors in the house went off. we smashed them cause they were annoying as fuck.

it was funny shit looking back at it.