Smoke Density

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Wowaudeh, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Anyone have experience with smoke density? Sometimes I get really full cloudy rips other times it’s very thin smoke.

2. What are you smoking out of?

3. If your talking about a bong, then yeah you can milk those things till it looks like mustard, or take a lite rip.

4. I think they're 2 things that make the smoke milky. How dense or tight the bowl is packed and, how hard you pull on your bong. Pack a small amount but pack it tight in there. Inhaling slowly and lightly and speed keep inhaling till you see dense smoke. Then keep inhaling till some the smoke is in your mouth and pull the bowl and take in all that smoke. It's easier to show you how to do in real life than it explaining it.

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Fuck yeah dude i milk my bong then pull the down stem out then usually cough up a lung because of how milky the smoke was :laughing:

6. I can't cough cuz if I do my dad and my brother will hear it and give me a hard time about how weak that hit was.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. :laughing::laughing: no one in my family smokes weed my sister usually laughs at me if she's having a cigarette n see's me hacking up a lung from a bong rip:laughing::laughing:

8. My dad was a secret Stoner when I was a kid. You could never tell mom lmfao. Then when I was older my brother start smoking ganja whenever he got tired of drinking too much. I used to smoke when I was underage everyday and my dad would look the other way.

• Like Like x 1