Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke dem bushes with....?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guttmuncher, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I have and have been using 4 different bongs, 2 spoons, gravity, waterfall, hookah, steamroller, joints, vape...but none of them are getting me baked. Which would you choose to get baked? Sorta feels like I can't get enough of that herb in me at once. Don't know what the prob is.

2. #2 potchocolate, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    Tolerance break.

:)

More detailed in MY opinion!

Joints - 8/10 high, nice buzz, lasts 1-1.5 hours, pretty smooth smoke, and for an everyday smoker it's a pretty solid blaze.

Bong - 9/10 high, hits you hard fast, lasts 1-3 hours, harsher smoke, usually a guarantee nice high

Pipe - 7/10 high, hits you sort of like the bong, harsher smoke than water bong, lasts usual, pretty nice for quick hitters!

Vape - 8.5/10 high, different high (no couch lock feeling), no smoke!!, lasts 45-1hour, easy to not looked fucked up but be really high, very nice blaze.

Edibles - 9/10, more of a body high, takes 1 hour to kick in, no smoke, lasts a much longer time, nice comfortable buzz the whole way through, always a good high. (Downside is convenience.)

It all depends on how much weed you have, height, tolerance, weight, etc.

Happy blazes ! :smoke:

3. Blunts aren't on the list... ;)

Maybe that would work?

4. Probably would! First time I had tobacco with herb I started spinnin like some sort of sissy ass fruit. Not a tobacco fan.

5. Try inhaling.

If its not that, then get better weed. Your cannabanoid receptors would have to be really fucked up from massive amounts of cannabis consumption, but I'm not going to make that assumption.

If you want to repair some of your cannabanoid receptors, or even increase cannabanoid receptor production, try taking Omega-3 tablets daily. Here's a post from another site which contains some valuable information, regarding the benefits of these capsules from a local here. :smoke:

http://www.normlnj.org/mb_normlnj/showthread.php?p=12241

6. Waterpipes<3.
    If you're having trouble getting buzzed.. Buy a bigger one!
    :bongin:

7. If you have access to hash or other concentrates, I guarantee that ish will get you baked haha.

8. I do have some bubble hash and tinctures as well as edibles. I can almost swear that weed gets me higher than edibles or hash.

9. i prefer vaporized THC over all smoking methods, but when not using a vaporizer i enjoy bongs and bubblers. Or just rolling up a joint

10. #10 purrplee, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Try the new blueberry sweet?? I just had a couple and I'm pretty lifted

11. this + 1 million

I've smoked for 10 years and have never had a problem getting high. you're doing it wrong bro

12. #12 T3H B3AR, Aug 18, 2011
    Classic good sir. I will most def +rep once I get to teh computer

13. i really miss my vaporizer! :( now i'm back to using glass. i was using my octobong, but the bowl broke, so while i'm waiting to get it reblown, i've been using my steam roller since the boyfriend uses the bubbler

14. My pipe.

Attached Files:

15. When I want to get high as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I make some edibles(Usually brownies) and roll a fat blunt. I'll eat a brownie or two and by the time I've smoked my blunt, I'm gone.

It's almost too much to be honest :hippie:

16. holy shit that photo is hella artistic

17. #17 mr puffer 420, Aug 18, 2011
    Thanks, bro. :)

18. I've been feeling the same way too, but sometimes I'll get decently high and then others not at all. I've tried all my pieces (bong, 2 pipes, bubbler, joints, blunts, etc) but nothing really guarantees a high.

The only thing that guarantees a high is some nice dank. Which, you might think answers my questions, but it doesn't. Upper mids used to get me pretty damn blazed with a little bit. I know, tolerance, but this has been going on a while and I don't think that's it.