Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Color Change?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mixurda, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I was smoking with myself and two friends. My smoke started coming out yellow and so did my spit for quite a few hits but my friends didn't. We smoked from an L i rolled and left the cancer paper still on. I ate like taryaiki type chicken earlier if that wold do it. but before we finished smoking the yellow went back to regular

2. That didn't help at all, I smoked from a blunt

3. Your marijuana was probably laced with mustard, it happens all the time.

4. #5 Dr RealGood, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010

If you read it, it says that it is the density of the smoke that makes it yellow. If you take slow, deep hits, it makes the smoke thicker and yellowish. It could also be from a seed. It just pour quality weed.

5. lmfao

6. lol just cuz the smoke is yellow doesnt mean its poor quality weed, so you can throw that out the window. more than likely he just took a big hit...i dunno if you ever noticed but when you take a big drag from a cig they tend to do that as well...does that mean my cig is poor quality :confused:

7. Correct, but if it is poor quality, it explains why you have shitty brownish/yellow smoke. Which is what you asked... what causes yellow smoke. Having shitty weed is a reason. I never said that all weed with yellow smoke is shitty.

8. it has nothin to do with the weed quality....its the density...I look foward to yellow hits, they guarentee ill get faded:smoke:

9. yeah it happens when you take bigger hits.

10. Smoking a blunt the only time I see this is if I'm doing a fat mushroom (killhit, ghost, snap inhale, whatever the fuck). If you inhale right you shouldn't really be able to notice the color of the smoke you blow out seeing as it will be pretty thinned out. If you take a big rip, open your mouth, and let the smoke out without inhaling it may look yellow because of how much it is.