Smoke but no weed?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Alphonse1111111111, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Say I was smoking and I hear someone pull up. If there isn't any weed left can I get in any trouble? Disposal of the roach would probably be by swallowino it if I saw it was a cop lol.

2. Nope they need the roach as evidence or else they can't nail you on it. Smelling like cannabis isn't illegal.

3. Thanks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. N
    No problem man just make sure you throw out the roaches and, put in the clear eyes and, drive safely at the exact speed limit. If you don't want it smell for personal reasons or to prevent searchs, I recommend ozium air sanitizer. This stuff is strong I've used it to get rid the smell of cat piss and dog shit. It worked too.

5. Yeah man I use ozium and always either drive safe or ride with a less stoned friend lol. Thanks for looking out. Ill have to get some clear eyes.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Very wise, you won't have anything to worry about then. Stay safe :)

7. Don't get cocky though. If a cops smells bud they can legally search you as it's deemed probable cause. Sure if you have no bud in your car it may not seem like a big deal but nobody wants to deal with that harassment and intimidation bullshit they will try to pull. If you're driving they could probably try to say it's a DUI. They may even find a tiny piece of weed that fell somewhere in the car even.

Just saying this because it's important to think of all the possibilities. If you just have a plan and think you're untouchable and that plan fails you won't be prepared. Always be prepared and have a backup plan. As general advice smoking in your car is a good thing to avoid. Like I said before with the smell it creates probable cause. Plus traffic stops are the main way cops fuck with people. So just be careful out there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1